Poppers Side Effects

bbinbpark

The best way to use poppers is to take a deep breath in each nostril take a deep breath and hold it in and slowly breath out. If you rush, sniff to fast or too much, you are more likely to get the bad side effects. Sex can be a spur of the moment type thing so it's easy to use poppers the wrong way or just overuse them. There has been many times where I took a hit and took another almost immedietely after because I was either so horny or just wanted to get fucked up. At least I admit it though.

What poppers usually do for me if I take too much or too much in at once is I get a cough or burp. I feel that I have to get that out of my system first. So sucking cock after taking poppers the wrong way is almost impossible because it feels like suffocation. Fucking is okay though. I've never really gotten shakes or jitters but I feel it go to my head sometimes and once the good feeling is gone or fading I feel dehydrated and like I need to take another hit after it wears off. I usually use them right but not always.

I do know the better brand you get the less effect you get. The ones I use usually don't give me a headache. Actually someone I met has a strange set without a name but a label on it (general guidelines). He says the poppers have no name but he gets them through someone who sells them and they are import or something. You'll have to decide for yourself if import ones or the more expensive or label brand (top shelf lol) might work better for you. I personally love Gold English. Can't go back to the other stuff.

Maximum Impact is another story though. I felt lifeless and couldn't move when a top used it on me once. And another time when I was forced to inhale it through a rag I literally felt completely drained for a few seconds and just collapsed on the ground and wasn't able to remove. I felt like I zoned out or faded out for a brief second but I diddn't completely pass out. That stuff is way stronger then poppers.

@straycowboy Because, like the vast majority of recreational drugs, they're fun/make you feel good. Yes, there are risks but they're relatively rare, a damn sight fewer than with other drugs, and I'm willing to take them, hence the way I've learned to re-organise my prescription drugs to accommodate poppers. Biggest risk I face from them is a lecture from my consultant... ;-)

I always use my poppers with rubber hoods I got online from Fetters in the UK. Both have a side container (one of those old 35mm film containers) with tubes to your noseon them. I REALLY love these hoods. As a matter of fact I just bought another 2 rubber hoods from Regulation in the UK that also have a popper delivery system on them. Guess I'm a poppers junkie! :-) Funny thing I have tried Maximum Impact (iamwhatiam84 Maximum Impact is ethyl chloride also known as chloroethane) and found it did absolutely nothing for me using these same hoods. Anyone have any ideas why the heck the maximum impact is having no effect on me?

Where's my soap box? :) Sorry fellas but acute or chronic headaches, vision artifacts, and shakes are not just side effects but what would be on warning labels and warrant seeing your doctor if these were prescribed.

Instead of lecturing I'll just say this: I threw away a tiny $40 bottle of poppers after watching the documentary "House of Numbers". It was alarming to hear the original AIDS researchers arguing about the role of HIV protagonists, such as substances like poppers, and to hear comparisons to non-usage.

Go watch it. Maybe you won't throw your bottle away but hopefully you won't snort yourself into pulmonary failure. ;)

We tend to use poppers in overdose -our decision - hence these side effects. The film is curiously difficult to get hold of on the UK but just seeing the name Christine Maggiore makes it certain that you're in for a Disneyworld ride wiith the Queen of AIDS dissenters: for the AIDS is a result of AZT and too much amyl nitrite (too much assplay or fisting doesn't help either, they claim). She's the one who let her three year old daughter die of an unspecified aids-related cause before dying of PCP herself. See http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/House_of_Numbers for further information.

Acute, chronic headaches, etc, are side effects - go read up on the drug at an impartial website. $40 for a small bottle of poppers: you were ripped off.

It was (I think) Duesberg who first wrongly postulated poppers as a cause of aids. The reason for the difference in numbers of guys getting sick who were using poppers, and those who didn't is simply the fact the those of us in the former category were a bit more adventurous about sex and therefore more open to exposure through blood to blood or semen to blood routes. I got HIV years before the test was available but in hindsight can pin down the date to a time when I was a perfect slut, with or without poppers.

Even in the seventies, guys who kept themselves abreast of medical news knew the dangers of overuse of poppers. So we wprked to avoid them. The poppers gasmask was much rarer than Tom of Finland suggested, and when it was used the bottle would be removed "when he looks like he's had enough"

I've never tried poppers because I hate the smell, but I carry them for my partners. I lost so many fucks just because I didn't have the poppers with me. In general I like the effect that poppers have on guys fucking me. That last sniff of poppers just before they unload is really hot.

fucking love how my hole opens up real wide when I take poppers...

I've heard about how great poppers are for bottoms. But I still wouldn't tak them. I prefer to smoke some dope to relax me and make me hornier.

I have never had a headache after using poppers. Just the smell gets me turned on.

Now see the smell of a freshly cut hay field, and of me and another cowboy's sweat as we throw those bales on the trailer is enough to make me embassingly hard, and horny. Or the smell of aleather sadle, or chaps after they,ve been worn all day and asorbed the sweat of, wellI think you get the idea

seeing the name Christine Maggiore makes it certain that you're in for a Disneyworld ride wiith the Queen of AIDS dissenters: for the AIDS is a result of AZT and too much amyl nitrite (too much assplay or fisting doesn't help either, they claim). She's the one who let her three year old daughter die of an unspecified aids-related cause before dying of PCP herself. See http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/House_of_Numbers for further information.

Acute, chronic headaches, etc, are side effects - go read up on the drug at an impartial website. $40 for a small bottle of poppers: you were ripped off.

It was (I think) Duesberg who first wrongly postulated poppers as a cause of aids. "

That's asinine. iIf we use your logic, then Jon Stewart believes WMDs were in Iraq because he watched Fox News. just because someone watches, reads, or listens to criticism doesn't mean they're a believer.

I'm not an AIDS denialist but a pragmatist. Take an alcolic on HAART. The metabolism of meds will be compromised and that patient will probably increase their risk of developing AIDS -- as compared to another patient who never drinks. This comparison in the body's ability to reusstay healthy is what I am talking about in the case of popper use.

I love the effect poppers has on me when I am getting fucked, makes me want more and more. However the last two times I used them at the bath house I over used and my lips turned blue/purplish but damn my ass got plowed in the sling good... since I have tried to limit my use...even got to where I can start getting fucked without them if the top goes slow.