I had fisted numerous redhankie bottoms since turning twenty-one, mainly as a sideline for the FF bottoms who wanted it in addition to sucking me off and rimming me and other bottoms who were too stretched for us cut guys to dickfuck. At thirty I ended up with the virus due to having fisted an asshole that an infected stud had fucked. The stud's virus entered through a cut and scrape on my hand from a small spill off my mountain bike earlier that day I had forgotten about.

I was a fairly handsome man of average height and weight, sported a full beard and a respectable seven inches of cut meat.

I met Foster in a beer bar and we hit it off well because he was one of the brave FF bottoms not put off by my nails which I clipped straight across which increased the chances of cutting an asshole's rectum.

He was in his twenties, an inch or two under six feet, cleanshaven, slender, had little body hair, sported 6 inches and was fairly goodlooking. His ass was fisted often.

I myself was masculine Top a couple inches over 6', a healthy 220 lbs, had a buzzcut, glasses, full beard, good body hair, my 7" and size 12 feet.

After I fisted him a couple of times and he gave me a few blowjobs he wanted me to fuck his ass with my dick.

"If you want to get dick-fucked, and especially if you want your ass pozzed, you need to empty your ass and douche it out." I told him.

I explained that a clean hole was so any shit wouldnt get in the way of my jizz carrying its load into his rectal walls but the real reason was that I was tired of having to wash the hell out of my hands and clean my nails after each time I fisted him. The black dirt and grease from my job at the junkyard and my part time gardening job didnt look very bad under my nails, just part of many of us men in several lines of work but the look and stink and infection hazard of what looked and smelled obviously like shit wasnt my nor anyone else's cup of tea.

We both had that Saturday off so he complied with my instructions to give himself a good enema after taking a dump and call me after he was cleaned out.

Once he called I headed to his place where we stripped and got ready.

"Remember, I'm poz. If I cum in your ass, especially after I fist you I'll infect you." I warned him.

"If you poz me it wont be so bad because I'd be pozzed by a masculine stud who turns me on." he gushed.

I had him suck my dick hard, then he got into position while I added some grease to his spit on my dick.

It was when I stuck my dick into him that I realized his ass was so loose it was like putting it into a train tunnel.

"Who fisted you?" I asked.

He told me he had been getting double-fisted by a big man with large hamhock hands and deep-clipped nails, their last session a few days before.

"No way I can get off by fucking you. I'll have to jack off in my hand and fist you. Here suck it for me." I told him.

He got up and sat on the side of the bed and started sucking my cock. His mouth was a good cunt and I would have let him suck me to orgasm and swallow my load but I needed to pozz his ass. I knew that even if I could cum by fucking him that if I merely fucked his ass I would have a hard time of infecting him so I pulled out of his mouth before I got too close to cumming.

"Get on all fours." I told him.

He complied and I began masturbating. I wasnt really into masturbating, preferring to thrust and cum inside someone but this time around was one of my good wanks because I would soon be infecting the asshole with my jizz-covered hand. He was waiting in anticipation, his ass seeming to quiver, while my meat felt the excitement building. I didnt need the full stimulation due to having been sucked nearly to orgasm so I filled my hand in just a couple of minutes, shooting rapid-fire spurts of poz jizz into it as I cupped my other hand to catch any stray cum. It was a good feeling orgasm, my dick pulsing with pleasure as I filled my hand with my toxic cum. After more pumps of my hand to get the rest out of my dick I was spent and ready to shove my hand in there. My hand was already slimy with the lube and now my cum. I scooped the little bit I had to catch out of my left hand with my right hand fingernails and thumbnail, closed my finger and thumbtips together and shoved my hand up his ass. Once I was wrist deep I splayed-out my fingers and thumb and twisted my wrist, my nails cutting his rectum inside as I shoved my hand deeper up his ass while I simultaneously smeared my cum into the cuts in his rectum. I had the feeling I was doing my job, my dick beginning to reharden even though I had just cummed.

"Man I'm cumming!" he gushed as I continued to grind my HIV-laden spunk into his tunnel.

Feeling the blood on my hand I closed my fist and pumped and twisted my fist in him a few times, literally fucking him with it, then opened my hand to give his rectum a last set of scrapes as I pulled out.

My hand was streaked with blood and a couple of pearls of pink, a combination of blood and cum.

"If I didnt poz you nothing will." I said as I stepped around and showed him my hand. He recoiled a bit but seemed excited. He had seen blood on hands before especially the first few times he was fisted.

"Here, suck my dick clean." I told him as I stepped closer to his face.

He raised up his head up, sucked my dick clean and kissed it.

I told him to remain laying in his stomach on the bed for a couple of hours so my jizz wouldnt leak out of his gaping hole. I lay next to him and took a nap for those two hours, waking once when I felt him stir, to remind him to stay on his stomach.

After my rest we got up. I checked his ass as he stood up. Only a drop or two oozed out his still wide-open hole. It seemed my jizz had entered his system so I knew my mission was accomplished. I got dressed and headed over to a sex club to get my ass rimmed while someone sucked me off.

Two weeks later Foster caught the flu and felt miserable as hell.

"At least you werent gangraped as a virgin like a punk in prison." I said.

We discussed the flu, its symptoms and the forthcoming meds regimen and he felt comforted that I had suffered the same thing.

Thinking back on the session, until then I nver knew that jerking off could feel so good, all because I used my cum to knock someone up with my virus. Then again it was the same effect that many of us poz Tops have when we know we're infecting someone.

I introduced him to my doctor who tested him and found out it was my strain of HIV that had knocked him up. The doctor was a little surprised at his asshole, saying that even though he had seen fist fucks, it was just about the widest hole he'd seen, like a cave, and asked how I pozzed him.

"You're quite resourceful Jim." he replied after I explained the details.

He looked at my nails which once again sported the normal dirt and grime from dismantling old cars and working my gardening job.

"You nailed that ass good Jim." the doctor said.

The doctor then had to grab his crotch and rearrange his growing boner in his pants. Foster stared with a hungry look on his face.

"Foster, you may suck it if you like." the doctor told him.

Foster readily accepted and the doctor stood up while Foster knelt before him, opened his fly, took his cock out and sucked it into his mouth. The doctor and I smiled and grinned at each other. I stood up, stepped over to him and we men hugged and french kissed while Foster sucked him to orgasm and swallowed his load. Needless to say my own dick was rock hard from admiring my doctor using Foster's mouth for his sexual release. I had seen the good doctor fuck other guys in their asses and mouths and that he had pozzed a couple of assholes after catching the bug a couple of years before I caught it. After Foster finished swallowing the doctor's cum and kissed his cock he sucked me off, swallowed my poz load and kissed my cock and balls.

A week later I got a biohazard tattoo just above my pubes and Foster got one that said "My ass loves Jim's jizz" above his hole.

Foster did a decent job on sticking to his meds and not only bottomed but had shown he can also be the man in a relationship when he fucked and pozzed some little twentysomething twirp who worked in a convenience store.

Edited by Tailgunner