Poz Guys - What Would You Do If You Were Neg?

rawTOP

Poz Guys - What Would You Do If You Were Neg?  

105 members have voted

1. 1. Poz Guys - What Would You Do If You Were Neg?

• I'd Try Hard To Stay Neg
    • I'd Do Risk Reduction (like serosorting), But Still BB Sometimes
    • I'd Do What I Want And Just Let Things Happen
    • I'd Try To Get Pozzed To Get It Over With And Get On With Things

Like Tin, I would try to stay negative, and likewise I don't want to deal with STDs. Even if STDs are generally treatable, I hate the embarrassment and feeling sick! That may make me a coward - but I'm okay with that. That said, I do enjoy being slutty, so the two positions are clearly at odds with each other. [sigh].

It's a tough one, trying to stay HIV-neg once you've tried sleezy sex in saunas and darkrooms. I've loved my 15+ years of fun uninhibited bareback sex as a bottom and that I've been lucky to never poz. I'm now in a relationship with a top so we bareback and he creams my hole real nice. But I know that I will miss the anon sex and I'm not sure what will I do. For now I'm fine in a monogamous relationship.

I've always had the idea of a sex club for HIV- guys, with a sauna, a gym and a clinc, all in one. The club would organize orgies but health would be an important part of it. I'm not going into any further with the details of this idea. In a nutshell, a place where men can get together and enjoy each other BAREBACK, but with the issue of health in mind.

• 3 years later...

I'd go on prep. I like what evilqueerpig said about the man being more important than his status. I agree about that, but being bisexual this has kind of ruined my chances with women, so i'd be more cautious and try to get on Prep.

Edited by Bottomhole
  • Upvote 2

I am in the I'd do what I want and let things happen group.  That said, If I were negative today I'd be on PrEP and try in that way to stay neg.  But I know myself well enough to know that any other answer would be meaningless.  I love to feel a man cumming inside me. 

Damn that, I would have to start chasing all over again & god knows how long it would take this time around, Most guys are undetectable, I was lucky when i got loaded up the guy that did me was newly poz with a high viral load & i took it like the horny slut that i am.

• Upvote 1