first sexual exploration recollection

Rawdad4sons

this is just curiosity but how many of you can remember your first awakening of sexual desire. I remember mine although it wasn't really sex. when I was 7 my sister belonged to he campfire girls and would meet once a week at the leaders house. since this was in a time of separation of the sexes in groups like that I was forced to remain in a bedroom away from the group activities with brothers and sons of my sisters fellow camper and leader. matt was 3 and bobby was 8, the leader usually would put matt down for a nap and asked that bobby and I would play quietly so as not to wake the toddler. we generally played games or soldier army scenarios but one day bobby suggested we play mommy and daddy, I was naïve and said yes, we stripped down to our undies and practiced kissing each other then exploring our navels (belly buttons) and went so far as licking and poking our fingers into one another's navels (if only we knew we were about 4 inches too far north) we did this several times and I remember it got me very excited... I still like to lick a hot boys navel.

so anyone else have similar awakenings?

not a sexual awaking of sorts but I've always known I liked guys and not girls. I remember hugging and kissing on my aunt's bf (she was in hs so I know I was less than 5 yo) and say I wanted a bf too. Mom and grandparents said no, boys have gf, not bfs. I was very insistent I wanted a bf.

• Administrators

I had been getting hardons and the like but didn't really think in terms of sex with other people until one time when I was shopping with my family. We were in the women's clothing section (between my mom and my 4 sisters we spent a lot of time shopping for women's clothes). Anyway I was bored and noticed there was a magazine in one of the bins of clothes. It was Playgirl's Men Of Europe. I made sure no one was looking and opened it up and took a look. The dicks looked really weird to me since they were uncut. But it was the first time I really thought about sex with a guy. I felt a really intense attraction to the guys in there which as I processed it all later made me realize I was gay - though I didn't act on it for many years.

I wanted to take the magazine home but couldn't figure out how to smuggle it out of the store. Later I realized I might have been able to stick it down the back of my pants under my shirt - in the small of my back. But that would have been pretty risky. Can't imagine what would have happened if I had gotten caught or if my parents had found it at home. [Later they found my doodles of hard cocks - that was embarrassing enough].

I looked it up and Playgirl's Men of Europe was published in 1982. So I would have been 14 when all this happened.

Looking back at my early years, I remember thinking certain boys were cute and would find myself staring at them in school. This was in Grade School. My 'awakening' I guess was in Jr High when boys became men. I remember jacking off to fantasies about guys in gym class and from that point forward, I knew that men were for me ! Loved my locker room fantasies.. :)

Hot Thread~! The book day for senior year hs. It was a private all male Jesuit school. We didn't have to wear uniforms for book day & it was a HOT summer day, so we all wore shorts. Shorts so tight & short our nuts wood fall out sometimes, & you could see every vein. I was panicked because I thought "how will i get through this year?" Every where there were hunks, hairy or smooth showing boxes & flesh. I also remember that summer, I sealed our driveway with tar. I wore my cutoffs, boots, & nothing else, by the time I was done I think there were six guys watching me from my front lawn. If only i'd known to take their coks & loads in my hole then. Where are those dudes now?

I was 9 years old when I discovered how sexy a classmate's ass was. I never let it be known, but I stared at him all of the time. He had a ghetto booty at 8 years old. Around that same time three of my neighborhood friends introduced me to a game where we would hump on each other. So the four of us always ended up in my garage where we wouldn't get caught. We would partner up and pretend to have sex. At first we did it with our clothes on. Then we would get naked. Even though there was no penetration, I was fortunate that my partner wanted to bottom. So my partner would lay face down on the garage floor while I got on his butt and made it mine. It sure felt good to me. What made it funny (at least now when I think about it) is that the four of us would carry on a normal conversation while we are having pretend sex.

My first encounter was when I must have been five or so. A neighbor boy and I were playing as boys do and we ended up in a bedroom. Then again somehow we ened up in a closet where he said I should try sucking cock. He didn't use those words of course but to this day I can still imagine the smell and the taste. Funny now that I'm most turned on by very masculine men.

Gotta tell the story about the first time I came. I was playing and rubbng my cock on a pillow because it felt good. When I came it was so intense I thought I was dying. I've beening enjoying the cum ever since.

My first sex with a person was at about 12 when a guy offered me a ride. We stoped to take a pee in the woods and he offered to suck my cock. Made me come of course. Then he told me about a friend who loved to be fucked and of course I went and fucked him. Of, before he picked me up in the first place I stopped in some bushes to pull one off.

I'm always fucking horney for sex.

Had two brothers as neighbors. We started off just getting naked with each other and waving our prepubescent cocks at each other. We later went on to full on sex. Used to piss in/on each other, and full on sex with all of us taking both roles at different times.

One of them got us in trouble when he claimed that girls got pregnant by kissing, and his brother and I corrected him; he asked him mom if we were correct. After that he was not allows to hang with us as a group. A while later the brother who still fooled around with me started hanging with another neighbor, and no longer with me. Ran into that neighbor after we were out of college at a gay bar and discovered that the two of them had been fucking around till they both left for college.

• 6 months later...

Playgirl played a role in my sexual awakening too.

My mom and I had a neighbour who lived on the same floor as us in our apartment complex. We always exchanged greetings and small talk when we'd see each other in the building, and eventually we became friendly enough that my mom would invite him over for supper once in a while. He reciprocated by extending an invitation for me to come over and play games on his Commodore 64, which I was more than happy to accept.

I started going over a couple times a week. Sometimes he'd watch me play, sometimes he'd join in, but usually he'd just let me hang out and play games while he kept busy with other stuff.

On this one visit I noticed a stack of magazines sitting on a small cabinet. I was curious to see what they were, so I went over and took a look. It was a pile of about 2 years worth of Playgirls. I started leafing through them, taking in image after image of these handsome naked men and their big thick dangling cocks. My cock reacted to what I was seeing, even though I didn't understand why.

I don't think the fact that they were men had much to do with it - if anything. I had already experienced more than a few crushes towards my female classmates, so it wasn't like I suddenly became attracted to guys. I think it was mainly the taboo of seeing pictures of naked people that had my heart racing with excitement.

He didn't catch me that first time, but eventually he did. He apologized and said it was his fault for not keeping them in a more discrete location. He said he didn't mind, but he also gently pointed-out that my mom probably wouldn't approve of me looking at such things. He said he'd leave it up to my own conscience, which was more than willing to keep looking at his magazines whenever I'd visit.

Nothing ever happened between the two of us. It was still too early in my development for me to have those thoughts on my own, and nothing about him ever indicated that he would have had any interest in me. It turns out that my mom knew he was gay, but after the discovery of his Playgirls, I didn't come to that realization until several years later - after we had already moved to a new place across town.

i remember noticing how hot all the older daddies were when i was 12/13 years old. I ended up being a slutty little 14yo by the time i found all the cruisy spots near my parents house. One of the hot daddies who bred my ass was the one to show me a glory hole & how a slut like me should back my ass up to it so anyone who wanted could use me. After that i went there most days after school & had my dirty fun, lol it's also how i ended up getting knocked up so quickly too

When I was between 10 or 13 the son of friends of my parents slept over, we had visited them a couple of times and we were friends sort of. We went to bed and he asked if I wanted to play a game he played with his friends back in his home town. He ended up masturbating me and sucking my cock, I loved it and did him too. By the next evening he showed me another game, fucking. He slept over 3 or 4 more times and had fun every time. After that we lost contact.

I was on a swim team in high school. All of us wore Speedos. On time a team mate came over to house. We were in my bedroom when. He had a gay magazine with him. He pulled out his dick and I did mine.before long I was touching his dick then he asked me to suck it. While I was sucking him he was fingering my ass hole. He put me on stomack and before long he had his dick in me. He fucked for a few minutes then shot in my ass. We did it every Friday afternoon after practice for the next three years. I guess the speedo thing turned us on. I did realize that I loved getting a dick in my ass

I was on a swim team in high school. All of us wore Speedos. On time a team mate came over to house. We were in my bedroom when. He had a gay magazine with him. He pulled out his dick and I did mine.before long I was touching his dick then he asked me to suck it. While I was sucking him he was fingering my ass hole. He put me on stomack and before long he had his dick in me. He fucked for a few minutes then shot in my ass. We did it every Friday afternoon after practice for the next three years. I guess the speedo thing turned us on. I did realize that I loved getting a dick in my ass

Hot story man sounds like you had a good thing