Which Turns You On More - Anonymous Or Intimate/Connected Sex?

rawTOP

Anonymous Sex Or Intimate/Connected Sex?  

88 members have voted

1. 1. Anonymous Sex Or Intimate/Connected Sex?

• Anonymous
    • Intimate/Connected

• 1 month later...
lol - It seems no one likes intimate connected sex...

Not true. I love an intimate connection, but it depends on who I'm with. With some of my regulars, the time together can be very passionate. A few of them really like extended play sessions and those times get very intimate. Some of my married regulars have even uttered the 4-letter "L" word while in the throes of passion. I've said, "Yeah baby, I love you too, just keep fuckin' me." They just think they love me, but they just love my ass; they're just confused. Guess I'm too easy <grin>, but if I wasn't having such a hot time with these husbands, I wouldn't be spreadin' my ass for them regularly. Actually, I've always gotten an extra thrill gettin' nasty with married men; especially when they fuck me in the bed they share with their wife! Uber-HOT!!!

Top here. I much prefer anonymous sex because I can let myself cut loose and get as aggressive as I want to be (and aggressive as he can take).

Plus: with anonymous sex, when it's over it's over. A quick "thanks, buddy" or "good man" and I"m out of there. I've had longer term relationships with strong emotional connections, but if we just met 10 seconds ago and I've got my hard meat hitting the back of your throat -- then that ain't you, and I'm not your emotional connection either. I'm a hard dick; you're a wet mouth. That's it.

Anon is usually better, I get off on feeling like a worthless cuntboi, first time I went to a sauna I went into a gloryhole booth and there was a massive thick cock that fucked me for what felt like 20 minutes, after he came (which I felt shooting inside me) he carried on fucking it into me, I was in heaven. Ide happpily let a guy pimp/advertise my arse for walk ins.

I think that both experiences are fun, but intimate sex is more complicated because there another person involved. On the other hand, anon sex is all about yourself and your fantasies and very free.

I've been lucky that as a bottom I've been able to experience intimate sex with a total top. But what to do if he wants to try to bottom? In anon sex when a guy wants me to fuck him I tell him that I'm a bottom and move on to the next. Easy and free.

The ideal would be to have both but in that case the health issue needs to be negotiated.

The sex that becomes a pleasurable memory that I never forget typically involves intense physical, mental, verbal and eye-to-eye connection with another poz pervert, usually during long sessions of kissing, making out, fucking, nasty AIDS talk and sharing multiple loads of poison cum, piss, sweat and spit. I enjoy breeding multiple bottoms at the baths, but even then there has to be some type of response on his part to make me want to mount his ass and spew a load in his guts.

• 1 year later...
Guest manfun456

I love a totally anonymous breeding of my hole, but I also enjoy intimate and connected. Last guy who bred me kissed me like he loved me, very passionate, and then called me a fucking cum dump and proceeded to pound my ass until he exploded in me. Very hot.

Guest Matias47

With men I prefer anonymous sex. I have a couple of fb's, but if they start to get romantic, or want to know my last name, I find another.

With women or tgirls I like to have at least one around that's a deeper, more intimate connection. Though I certainly have a lot of one nighters.

I like both: Regular fuckbuddies and fleeting encounters. But even with anonymous sex "there has to be some type of response on his part", as RawPozLust said. A look, a smile or some friendly words before or after sex, just a basic human connection.

Guys that are just "holes" (i.e. many of whom are drug users) frankly bore me to death. I fucked enough guys for ten lifetimes already and I'm barely in my thirties, so I'm really familiar with the basic mechanics. Sex to me should be more than that, an adventure, an interesting experience.

anonymous, without question. just lubing myself up, inviting a big dick over, putting the hood on and then ass up just waiting for that door to open. THAT is the real thing, nothing makes me hornier, waiting and thinking what a fuckin whore I am.

maybe i'm incredibly boring, but i do like old school fuck meets - meet up at the tube station, go for a drink, back to his and slowly get into the fucking, then just fuck on and off all night. I totally get the cum'n'go attitude, i just prefer things to last the night, or at least for a good few hours, can't get enthusiastic about the idea of a 15min fuck in a park