Anyone prefer giving head to getting fucked

Theo8

On July 29, 2016 at 10:04 PM, punaman said:

I like to suck and swallow cum but LOVE cum in my ass. Will lick the cum off his dick when he pulls out so I get a taste of what he shot in me.  

yeaahh Punaman well said

• 11 months later...
Guest kyoralguy4u

I LIKE TO START BY SUCKING HIS DICK TO GET HIM HARD TO FUCK ME I LUBE UP AND JUST LET HIM TAKE MY ASS AFTER ME GET OFF IN ME AND PULLS OUT iO LICK AND SUCK HIS COCK CLEAN i ALWAYS DO THAT FOR ANY ONE THAT FUCKS ME 

• 2 months later...
On 2/18/2016 at 11:43 AM, Marksbottomboi1089 said:

My bf likes getting me to suck his cock like 4 times a day and he usually fucks me once or twice. Now on weekends he is major on pounding his 9.5 inch cock in my ass all day Saturday and sunday when we have more time. When I fuck him its always at least an hour  I can make him cum in 10 minutes when I blow him but I like to blow him about 45 minutes his stamina is just amazing he was born to fuck boys. He got my virgin pussy when I was 14 he had about an 8 inch cock then and it took me like 3 weeks to take his cock and enjoy it. I was a virgin. that cock went in my ass every fucking day. He was 2yeas older and he knew more about sex so he just trained me to be his  bottom boy. When I told him I was gay he said lets be lovers I said well ok but I am a virgin his cock was in my mouth in 20 minutes he blew 3 loads down my throat and he said he would always have his cock in my mouth when he cums and I should swallow every load so I am just always full of cum he will get drunk and piss down my  throat he car if he doesn't want to stop I just dffinl his piss. He drinks tons of water and ther is almost no taste soI am cool drinking his piss hwen n he says. He definitely is feeding me more piss n cold weather LOL

Personally I'd rather suck Cocks, I have a major addiction to swallowing Cum Loads. I have not been able to get my cocksucking done every day.

d09269d2-9e4c-4cb9-9047-e6f8fd2c1b63.jpg

• 11 months later...

I often prefer to suck dick; it’s just easier to arrange. Of course, I love the challenge presented by a guy who says “I never come from a blow job.” Thirty minutes later, he’s blowing a huge load in my mouth.... 

• Like 2

I prefer giving head, I love sucking cock, I love to feel it in my mouth, l love the taste , the scent of the guys manhood. I love feeling a guys cock pulse in my mouth. Working away at it with my tongue. Making him cum in my mouth is such a turn on, plus it is much more psychologically pleasurable 

• Like 1

Absolutely nothing makes me harder than being on my knees sucking cock. I can, and have, Suck multiple cocks at a glory hole for hours and it is heaven for me.

That being said, nothing makes me feel hotter, sexier, and sluttier than a good hard fucking and breeding. I just feel more special and proud of myself when a man cums in my ass than when he cums in my mouth. It’s just an entirely different feeling of personal satisfaction receiving the load anally rather than orally.

• Upvote 1

I like getting with another guy older guy like me and just enjoying each other's cocks and pleasure each other's cocks I love cock sucking I like taking my time and just pleasuring each other for as long as we can and enjoy and Edge and maybe PNP just be with somebody who enjoys to suck as much as you do and you just take turns sucking each other off my dear apartment sex is just pleasure each other anyway you can but I really enjoy taking our time and second each other's cocks and balls I love it I can't get enough of it please respond

Sucking dick is my main service. But if a Man wants to top me he can toss me around and pound away. He has the right to fuck me; I can't deny him. Alpha Males meet me only so they can get pleasure, and I'll do what it takes to satisfy them. It hurts when hung Studs pound my hole hard but I endure the pain. My pleasure comes from being used and by the thought that his amazing, smoking hot Man is fucking me! I'm completely overpowered by his dick. 

• 1 month later...

I used to be cocksucking whore who sucked three to five different cocks a night, but after I started getting fucked by my brother he encouraged me to be the bottom whore he knew I was. He enjoys hearing about other guys who fuck me so I started offering up my ass first and my mouth last. Haven't regretted it at all.