What do you do with the cum in your ass after a breeding session?

Luvbbslut

If a top put it in there, who am I to decide it should go anywhere besides where he left it? And besides, it took me a certain amount of effort to get ready for the load, so if I earned it, I'm going to enjoy it there as long as I possibly can.

I'll even try to hold off on using the toilet until absolutely necessary, just to make sure it gets maximum absorption. Love to enjoy knowing the load is still in me a day or more later.

Some tops seem to enjoy that too. I've gotten 'thank you' messages hours later or the next day, and when I tell them their load is still in me, they always seem to appreciate that! Guys just like to know that I appreciate their load enough to hold onto it.

Guest cardoc49

Hi tiger thanks for sharing your experiences with us, you are definitely very dedicated and dna-focused!

And I really like how you bond with your sexy fuckbuddy and happy to know he is ok:-)

And yes: bareback is so important:-)

Xx

It's great to keep it all up inside my guts but I love a good, messy cumfart too ;) Shitting that load out and eating it is one of the hottest, sluttiest parts of a session for me!

Had a HOT evening last Saturday while in Saint Petersberg, FL. arranged for 3 tops to my motel. The first gave me a HUGE load after fucking me for an hour & half... it was already oozing out my hole. The two others added to it, right after & I promptly inserted my BUTT PLUG to allow all that precious cum to percolate & absorb into my body. Other times I will eat it right after its deposited.. I NEVER waste it.

i like to keep it inside as long as possible - love if my ass is smirked after the fuck so that my cunt contracts and locks the cum. but i also like to eat it so i stick a finger in quite often to get the taste of the cum and the mix.

if it leaks, i like it to be sucked by my tight jeans so that i have the wet feeling in my crack and down my leg

With the majority here as well. I keep it in me as long as I can, lately I've been able to keep it in all night and by the next day it's usually pretty much absorbed into my body so far as I've been able to tell anyway. Why waste it, as someone else posted "he put it there who am I to do anything else with it". I love cum in my furry bear cunt. Yeah!

Guest GoodExercise

The load I took from a 24 yo hottie at 8:00 AM percolated until I got a second load at 3:00 PM from a 29 yo cutie. It is 6:00 PM now, and I am doing my best to absorb all that I can.

I finger some out to eat but most stays buried deep in my ass to be absored into my body... Love when the guy is getting dressed and he watches me finger some of his cum from my ass and I look him directly in the eyes as I suck my fingers clean (especially married men)...

• Upvote 1

LET IT FERMENT UP IN YOU!!. Hours later, hit the gym and fart just a little bit of it out in your draws. Just enough so a little wet stain shows through your gym shorts while you work out. Hopefully a random gym rat will take notice, see the wet spot, smell you, and want to make a deposit too.

• Upvote 1