What do you do with the cum in your ass after a breeding session?

Luvbbslut

Guest AIDSfuckpig
On 9/27/2017 at 8:19 PM, ExtremeCumHole said:

For me is any load I get deep into my guts a very special and holy gift and I NEVER would wash them out or shit them in a toilet or somewhere!

I always hold them deep in my ass, if a other fucker some who can enjoy my cum-sloppy hole and have a great lube, or it stay the whole night in me and in the morning my ass completely absorbed it!!

I really love if guys piss in my ass BUT if I have already a load inside, then is it not possible, the cum is much more important for me!!!

i do love piss in my ass, but when my ass is loaded with cum i prefer to be pissed on most of the time

Guest neg4POZnw

I also think Cum is precious and want to keep it in my cunt with a buttplug so that as much of it as possible absorbs into my body. Even more when the guy is POZ, now that I'm a filthy BugChaser. At most I may "cheat" a bit by briefly removing the buttplug just long enough to finger my Cumsloppy cunt and remind myself "I'm a faggot whore and this is proof." There's something about this that helps drill my true purpose (to be a hole for any Man to use) into my mind. Well ... and it also just turns me on!   

On ‎09‎/‎10‎/‎2017 at 4:15 AM, frederickman61 said:

When I get fucked I dress and feel like a woman. I take all I can and sit I'm my wet panties all afternoon. If I get s few loads I use a tampon. That works well

exactly  what I do

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Hold it inside myself for as long as possible. I love keeping seed, especially if I have several loads in me. My ex aways use to butt plug me after group sex or gangbangs and now if I host three or four tops at home I always use a butt plug between times to give them some creamy lube to fuck me with. Tops seem to love creamed holes.

• Upvote 1

Like most here, I want to keep the cum inside me as long as I can. I want his DNA is absorb into my body, to keep a part of him inside me. I love it when a Man shoots so deep none of it leaks out!! If it does start to leak out, I will scoop it up with my fingers and savor the flavor. A Mans cum mixed with my ass juice is intoxicating! 

• 4 weeks later...
Guest ignignokt

I leave it in to absorb and finger any leaking cum back in. I'll use a plug if needed. I love the feeling of my loose, cummy hole after it's been used

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...