Obviously, most people here a group of cum-crazed whores! ;) But when you can't get any/have to fuck safe/masturbating etc etc , does anyone here like using Spunk lube? Like genuinely enjoy the texture/feel of spunk too?

post-3955-140864346075_thumb.jpg

• Administrators

FYI, Spunk lube is the same as Fort Troff's Cum lube - they're just branded differently. I've been offered to have my own brand of it and may if I start selling other physical products (like t-shirts).

I've never tried this spunk lube before but of course we all know that cum makes the best lube ;) Does this stuff really feel like jizz?

yeah it looks and feels like cum... just doesn't smell like it ))) overall its a must have for a piggy slut, but personally i prefer other lubes, or of course natural cum

• Administrators
@ rawtop-- you should call it loaded lube

Yeah, the name is hard. The leading contender right now is 'Breeders Choice' but that might be too narrow a niche market. I know one of my boyfriend's fuck buddies thinks "Cum Lube" is a gross thought - but he's rather uptight in general.

why not cum lube))) the name is hot... i would buy it for sure. or perhaps we should just all start a "cum factory" and produce frozen devil dick for sale... can you imagine??? i bet there will be buyers of anon frozen cum cubes, despite the niche market... just a stupid thought i know.

• Administrators
why not cum lube))) the name is hot... i would buy it for sure. or perhaps we should just all start a "cum factory" and produce frozen devil dick for sale... can you imagine??? i bet there will be buyers of anon frozen cum cubes, despite the niche market... just a stupid thought i know.

Well, for one Fort Troff is using the name Cum Lube - so I can't really use that name.

And as far as I know, selling bodily fluids is illegal. And cum thaws really quickly. Shipping it would be nearly impossible.

I liked loaded lube. That's an interesting name. I know some who would probably never buy cum lube too. And yeah I think fort troff or str8 cam or something like that is similar.

The very first cumunion I went to (not first in Atlanta just first one I went to) they gave out spunk lube. I REALLY liked it. I met someone at a bookstore once too who gave me his remaining bottle of spunk lube. I think it works great and much better than stuff like wet. And yes it really does look and feel like cum. Spunk Lube, Gun Oil, Boy Butter, Cum, and Spit..these are a few of my favorite things :D

Actually now that I think about that..I wonder how many people would accept "used lube" from someone or like half a bottle or something like that. Probably not too many.

Guest JizzDumpWI

Jizz lube could work as well. Bud of mine claims there are things he can add to make it smell like cum as well. rawTOP, if you market the BreedingZone brand, it would be fantastic if it would smell somewhat like a fresh hot load.

If you do accomplilsh that; I'm in for a GALLON jug!.

Jim

• 2 months later...
Guest JizzDumpWI

rawTOP, still thinking of marketing Jizz Lube (or such)? Some creative ideas here. If you can have it smell somewhat like Cum, that would definitely get my attention.

i was fucked the other weekend by a guy using spunk brand lube. It looked like cum, but didn't smell anything close and felt like standard lube. His thick cock definitely needed this lube to open me up though. Best lube is natural, either saved cum dizzled over the top's cock, or threeway with one guy stroking out a cum load over my ass and top's cock.