Anal Lube Brand suggestions

kokocreams

• 1 year later...

Bred  posted about coconut oil- and I went and picked some up at the supermarket--$4 USD for a pound jar-in liquid form. Got it home and have been using it since, scrapped the Swiss Navy Grease I had sworn  by, - now I  have an ice cube tray I  pour up some coconut oil up into and chill, which sets the oil up into a solid. I only fill each ice cube section about 1/3 full,  so I am not overloaded with oil when it gets used.When sex/sling time comes, I have a cold pack I keep frozen that I put into the bottom of a  bowl, then cover it with plastic film and then pop the coconut cubes onto- it keeps them from melting back to liquid, makes it easy for the guy fisting me to pick up one and  work it up into my hole- where i quickly warms and melts. The best part is  it creates a very silky smooth lube, is easily absorbed , -studies have identified antibacterial AND antiviral properties to coconut oil. As much as I have been bred, since using the oil I have not had any STD's or other issues. And, back to the price- I buy the common kitchen grade oil, I do not waste the money for the organic glass jar with fancy label  brand- so at $4 for 16 ounces, it beats the crap out of  those  fancy lubes that are hitting wallets for $20  and up for a 4 ounce  bottle

I've always left that up to the boyfriend, and he always used Astroglide. When I play alone I just use spot. However, I did buy Gun Oil recently, though have not been able to use it yet, hopefully my ass can test it out next month when I move. Hope it enjoys it!

Mancunt- I get it at Publix, it is  $4.19  for a 14 ounce  jar or $6.89 for a 30  oz  jar, the brand is LouAnna.  I would guess it is even cheaper at a WalMart, but I just have never bothered going to explore. I have an old ice cube tray I pour  a little oil in in each cube form and then just put it in the refrigerator.If I have been lazy and  not made up any and a trick is due soon, I can pop it into the freezer for a few minutes and it sets up in a white solid, then I put it  on a cold pack freezer  pack next to the sling , so it stays in the solid foprm until  it next hits my hole- it turns back to liquid almost instantly