my first BB by accident or it was intentional

i was horny after a long day work, needed to suck a nice cock when i got home. So, quickest way to hook up is CL. Posted and ad and one of the responses was from a visitor staying at Westin hotel. I always like to meet visitor in a dark hotel room. I arrived, he's totally my type of guy, masculine, very hairy chest. Without wasting time, I started sucking his soft cock until it's fully erected. Few times, he asked me to stop as he's not ready to cum. Then he asked permission to lube my ass, he wanted to rub his cock between my cheeks, which is fine with me (I wish he will suggest fucking me instead).

He rubbed his cock, kissed my neck, slapped his cock on my ass then i felt him poking my hole with his head. im a sucker to be teased like that, he said not to worry, he was just playing and might enter his head only if it is ok. I pretended to throw a rejection. He said it will be quick as he's very close to cum so i agreed. He entered very slowly, stayed, reaching to get poppers. After he took a hit, i took some too. He lowered his body, hand sweeping the bed looking for the cap, i was holding it in my hand so i just wanted to hand it to me, but that moment poppers has kicked in, i might have adjusted and push myself towards him, he slided in and we both moaned, immediately he dropped the poppers, collapsed his body on me and went all the way in. I have to admit, the first half was in heaven, but second half when he slided in, it was quite painful but the pain went away fairly quick when he started thrusting and next thing i know, he hold me tight, stopped moving, i can feel the pulse of his cock, pumping in my ass. I was a bit worried but it was too late....

Any visitors in town, look me up.