Tips to become a bottom

I've finally decided to stop just sucking cock and start taking bareback. I love the smell and taste of a man's cock and his sperm pumping down my throat, recently I have found myself fantasizing about feeling a cock throb in my ass and all the swimmers inside of me. Finally I've decided I want to start making use of my hole and train it into a boy pussy. Does anyone have tips on how to train my hole into a boy pussy, should I look for a daddy relationship, bookstores, CL hookups etc, dildo sizes, exercises?

Well I would suggest that you use some dildoes to open your hole. You want to stretch it a little. Always clean it out. I have not met a top who likes shit on their dick. Use an oil lube. Otherwise enjoy. There is nothing like a dick that is pulsing in your ass. You know that cum in going in there. I like to feel the sticky sets of my hole after being fucked.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Coming from a bottom: Being clean is the best advice anyone can give you! Also, you probably are not ready to receive cum in your ass, so try using a condom first. you still get that throbbing feeling! After awhile you will or will not hate condoms! Before fucking bare be sure you are ready for consequences. Im still Neg , I think, getting tested today! with that being said the feeling of a cock cumming inside you is unbelievable, at least it is to me!

• Upvote 1
  • Thanks 1

I've been getting fucked off an on since I was 5 years old -- but practice does not necessarily make "permanent" -- to be a good hungry btm (& enjoy it) you have to keep it up -- at least once or twice each week or the BIG ones will start to get uncomfortable

for me I have to be clean... and after I took my first bareback load.. never wished to see a condom again.. I could live with what ever resulted.. I ma now POZ as that is a likely (not always) result.. I do not regret any load I have taken bareback..

• Like 1

• 3 months later...

I've actually been surprised how many guys will still want to fuck me even after I insist that I haven't cleaned out down there cause I was planning on just topping that night. Not that I was lying or anything, sometimes I just find it easier to stick to topping if I don't feeling like prepping. Its always come out clean anyway. My understanding is that there isn't actually any feces in your rectum until just before you feel like you have to go to the washroom.

I've actually been surprised how many guys will still want to fuck me even after I insist that I haven't cleaned out down there cause I was planning on just topping that night. Not that I was lying or anything, sometimes I just find it easier to stick to topping if I don't feeling like prepping. Its always come out clean anyway. My understanding is that there isn't actually any feces in your rectum until just before you feel like you have to go to the washroom.

Thats pretty much the case, but it also depends on when you last ate, what your ate before, your GI track, etc, etc. But yes, long story short, the rectum is empty most of the time. Its main job is to hold feces right before a B.M. and absorb excess water.

I personally find it best to bottom in a relaxed way. This includes being well clean, drink plenty of plain water before, meeting in a warm place, lube it a bit perhaps and take it very easy and never in a rush. It will result in you being more "open" to the experience.