Website-fucker-upper Gets Fucked & Pozzed

The punk was a web designer who was hired to turn good properly working websites into user-hostile bandwidth-hogging disasters. He was in his twenties and a modern-day nerd/geek. His nails were neither bitten nor dirty unlike mine. My work-callused hand had all but crushed his smooth little hand when we shook hands. I myself was a large bear of a mechanic in my late thirties who worked in a metal fabrication plant so the dirt under my thick nails was as black as the frames of my classic men's glasses. I was over 6' and about 250, bearded and beginning to bald with short hair compared to the punk's 5' 10" and 160. He sported collar-length hair, a clean shaven face and unisex glasses.

We met in a sex club. "Hey, have some of this." I told him, holding my dick for him to see. Being the punk he was he liked getting fucked as much as he and his employers enjoyed fucking-up websites but somehow had escaped getting pozzed. I was going to correct that. He was on his knees right there sucking my dick and inhaling my crotch odors. Once my dick was hard he asked me "Which end do you want to fuck?"

"You can give my tired feet an oral massage first, they been sweatin' all day in my work boots," I told him as I led him to a vacant cubicle.

Once there I sat on the side of the raised bed and he sat at my smelly feet and began by sucking my big toes and then the four remaining toes of each foot, licking between them while humming in delight as he had when sucking my dick. He then licked every inch of my feet including he tops, my callused leathery soles and my ankles. Once I was hard I noticed his little dick also hard. That didn't mean shit to me because all I was going to do was load his neg ass with my poz cum, then let him rim me until I reloaded and then he would suck my dick for my second load.

I had the punk suck my dick hard and then he asked me to put on a condom. I did, but I had one of those really cheapo bargain brand flimsy rubbers. I rolled it onto my dick so he could see it, then I stepped back toward his ass and greased up with just enough petroleum jelly to facilitate entry and destroy the condom while he lay on the bed and spread his legs. I mounted him, put my dick to his hole and let my manly weight drive it home. As expected of assholes like him he was a loose asshole from the numerous (sheathed) dicks he took up him every week. He felt my weight as I hilted myself and lay on his back, my masculine hard hairy body on his hairless narrow back. I then began fucking him. He didnt even whine because he was so used to getting fucked and craved dicks shooting off inside him, the only difference would be that I'd actuallly shoot off in his hole instead of in the rubber which was already falling apart inside him.

I fucked that degenerate for maybe fifteen minutes before blowing my poz load up his ass. My dick felt really good as I spurted off inside him, my HIV carrying jizz working its way into his bloodstream. I could feel pieces of ruptured shredded condom rolling between my shaft and his rectum further tearing him up inside with each thrust in him. It was a good feeling. One advantage of dick size is that us gift-givers can make new or additional fissures in the assholes we fuck so our virus enters the bloodstream more readily and being cut gives us tougher glans which allows us to tear up an asshole faster and easier and prolong the process before we shoot our virus into them so it flows easily into their bloodstream.

I felt good at having fucked another asshole who truly was an asshole, especially because he was neg, an asshole, and my sperm would be the ones pozzing him. I thrust a bit more, just to pump-off the rest of my dangerous HIV laden load into the asshole.

I then pulled out and saw the bits of condom and traces of blood on my dick. "Suck it clean" I ordered him.

The pervert looked at my dick and freaked at the sight of cum, blood and pieces of condom on it, shouting "You better be neg you bastard!"

"As far as I know I am," I lied.

I had to force him to suck my dick clean and let him spit out the condom bits. Then I then led him to the rim room. Whining and bitching, he got under a vacant rim chair and I adjusted the height and took the seat of honor. His geek face fit in my ripe sweaty crack and he kissed my ass which made me feel good even if he disliked it. Tough shit, that's what his type need to assume when they decide to be the bottom.

I had that scumbag kiss, rim, lick, suck and otherwise orally please my hole until I was ready for my blowjob. I had him kiss my ass, then I stood up and led him to the showers. There I stood tall and proud while he knelt and sucked my cock. I felt good as other men and even bottoms admired me for having the perv suck my cock. In just over twenty minutes amid some cheering I got my second load of virus-laden cum off in his cunt of a mouth while he sucked it out of my dick and swallowed it.

I then held his head and told him to get ready. He drank most of my piss but did let a little leak out from between his pussy lips and my shaft. After the last drops of my piss joined my toejam, precum and cum in his stomach I made him suck off of my dick to leave it clean and dry, then I reminded him to kiss it and my hairy sweaty scrotum and then had him kiss my ass. The men admiring me cheered me and then hurled a series of insults and catcalls at the pervert.

I then stepped a couple of shower heads away from the watersports area and took my shower.

The punk was sucking off another man and hugging the man's pelvis, seemingly having already forgotten that I had semi-stealthed my virus into his ass.

I was finished getting my rocks off so after drying off I headed to the locker room, got dressed and checked out, my ego and my penis satisfied.

Since the punk was a regular I checked back every week and sure enough my poz cum had been the jizz that infected him. When I found out for I was the stud my dick hardened in my pants. I felt good at having been the hero who finally infected that little shit. I had to find a restroom where I could lock myself into a stall and jack it off, I was so turned on at having injected my debilitating virus into him, knowing how he would turn out if he shirked his meds.

A friend remarked that considering the damage his kind has done to websites in the past few years, the punk had gotten what he deserved.

Edited by Hotload84
  • Like 1

• 8 months later...

Excellent, Tailgunner. I remember the first time a guy approached me in an adult theater and was interested in sucking and licking NOT my cock, but my feet. It was a very unexpected, but pleasant and memorable experience.