Married Bi Men into BBing?

Guest NSAFUCKBUD

In regards to zyz556x45 question anytime you bareback there will be some risk involved. Whether HIV or some other std. Your best choice is find a honest clean top and stick with him and even then there is still some risk

• 2 years later...

I have gotten fucked bare by many men that are married to women.  I'm generalizing here, but most of them don't get what they need from their wives and I can help them with that.  They sure do cum fast though.

• 4 months later...
Guest FinalDL2021

Ironically, the one situation I got to start enjoying bareback sex is in marriage. When you have been having BB sex with your wife. The idea of having to wear a condom, again, becomes abhorrent, with a man or a woman.

I am recently divorced, yet for reasons other than my sexuality; although I just received a blow job from another guy, during my marriage, I never put my wife in danger. I started fantasizing about BB sex, with other guys, as  the marriage faltered.

i married young, barely 21. i knew i wanted a guy, but was bound by religious belief.  i was married for 6 years before i tumbled and had my first cock.  i separated from my wife thinking there was no going back and i didn't want to cheat, but i underestimated the hold religion had on me and after six months of separation, guilt, we got back together... but i didn't tell her i'd cheated.  i was naive and i figured i had gotten it out of my system, that as my religion taught, "being gay is a choice."  

i was completely sincere in my beliefs, but that didn't change the fact that i'm gay.  It took divorce for me to realize that sex became my only means of affirmation. i dispised my weakness at not being able to resist being with a guy, i cried (a lot), prayed all the time, begged "God" to help constantly, even while driving to a place to hook up, i'd be begging "God" to help me not do it.  i tried years of "reparative therapy."  Immediately after hooking up, i would cry and hate myself for failing. It was a tortured existence.

A few years into my sexing with guys, my wife got sick and i was convinced i'd given her aid's. i went to my pastor and told him what i'd been doing, and he told me i had to tell her.  i did and it was pure hell.  She was devastated ( though she knew before we married about my attraction to guys). She insisted that in order to heal, she needed to know every detail of what i had done. She had me driving her to all the places i'd hooked up, she was ruthless in her pursuit of every detail. It was one of the most painful times of my life, but i was relieved that it was in the open and i wasn't lying.  i figured that had to help me change... it didn't.

it took me forever to process through all the cultural and religious garbage i was raised on, but i did. Once i got free of my beliefs, i was no longer obsessed. i still needed and wanted a man, but it was just reality, not an addiction.  Prior to that, i simply could not help myself, getting fucked for me was like a fix, self medication, and if i didn't get it , i went through withdrawal. i was driven to be with men and nothing i tried or the shame or guilt of what i went through changed that. 

Edited by tallslenderguy
  • Like 1

I have played with a lot of married guys. Like 4 insisted on a rubber, most said nothing and a few said  "your good right to bareback "? Of course. I admit most times I'm bottom but I've come in my share of dads too.

• Like 1

Married here and bbing for about nine years.  Never caught anything and I only top.  Sex life at home died along time ago so realistically no risk to anyone else.  Seeded about dozen married guys over those years..usually those guys would come back after the first time.  Actually got to know some of the guys as friends.  I would not bareback in a bathhouse, or a place like that.  To me, that's just too risky.  

The first time  I bb was with another married guy.  He sucked me and then just asked if I wanted to fuck him.  I said sure, he bent over didnt want a condom even though I had one.  He justed wanted my load.  From then on, I never asked if they wanted a condom, I just figured they would bring it up.  Some married guys did get concern I didnt use a condom after I seeded them, but they usually cane back for another fuck. 

If you just top, the risk is low.  For me, it's worth it. I also tell the bottoms I only top, and I do get tested from to time..so they have little risk too.  That seems to put the bottom married guys at ease.

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

• 4 weeks later...

I’ve been getting bred by a bi married guy for a few years now. He’s married, two kids and his wife stopped wanting sex after the second kid came along. Since then he’s been looking to get off elsewhere and found me on Grindr a few years ago. The first few times we got together, he would always pull out before cumming and finally I told him I wanted him to breed me. He did and since then he’s always shot his load inside of me. I’m pretty sure they’ll end up getting divorced. Ive been bred by many many married guys, some traveling for work, some visiting their kids in town, some just plain cheating, but almost every time it’s been raw.

• Like 4
  • Upvote 1

• 2 months later...

Back when I lived in Brooklyn, NY, I used to frequent an outdoor cruising spot and one of my regulars was a bottom pig.  More often than not, he'd have a few loads in his hairy ass and after he slobbered on my cock, I could slide right in.  He was verbal, begging to get fucked and filled with cum.  I ran into him at the local mall and he was with his wife and kids and while I pretended not to notice him, he turned around and winked at me.

• Like 1