5 dicks in a park

rawTOP

• Administrators

Saturday was rainy and cold, but still went to the park. SUPER HORNY and just wanted to suck some dick! Didn't look hopeful, some of the usual where there, none that I really wanted to play with. So walked around and even went to the other side of the Park. Where I met a really HOT LATINO BEAR!!! DUDES, this guy was to fine for words and he was ready to play. He made it real clear that he was the TOP and he wanted to FUCK! LONG AND HARD!

So down the stairs behind the wall and into the bushes we went. Dude has his BIG and THICK DICK out and ready in seconds. Started by sucking him, He really got into grabbing the back of my head and FUCKING FACE big time. We weren't to quiet about what was going on. Just having to much fun to care. He reached down and spread my ass and started spitting on my ass cheeks. BEAR wanted to FUCK! He pulled me up and started swapping spit, while DADDY worked lube into my HOT PUSSY! He didn't just turn me around, but pushed me against the cold cement and started FUCKING!! SLAMMED right into my PUSSY ASS! Was talking in spainish, but puta was used a lot, so guess he was REALLY into FUCKING a WHORE (-;!

We attracted attention, because I noticed Herman (a tall thin black guy who lurks in the bushes and watches, also know to break up HOT SEX when he frightens the hell of guys) watching from the top of the wall. The SOB had climbed up on the wall, which is 10-15 feet @ that point and wedged himself between it and tree limbs. The dude doing the FUCKING didn't notice him and I certainly wasn't going to stop him to point it out. Matter of fact, the police could have been video taping and I doubt we would have stopped!

Needless to say he came big time. Think they heard his moans @ the airport. But that was not the end. When he finally pulled out I turned him around and chewed on his HOT LATINO ASS for a good 10-15 minutes. Dude was totally into being eaten. So maybe next time, more than one of us will get FUCKED!

Dude #2 was up on another point of the waterfalls stroking a nice Dick. When his say the Bear leave he made several jumps to make his way to where I was pulling things together. He didn't even say a word, just walked up stroking the dick and pushed my head onto it. Not as big as the Latinos, but enough to chew on. Dud was on poppers and sadly kept losing his hard-on. He wanted to Fuck and even tried, but just wasn't hard enough. Finally I suggested we take a break and we both left the bushes.

Well, two dicks in less than an hour got me really going. So went over to Melrose and checked out the area. To early for much, but did have some fun. I really HOT BEAR was walking pay, gave me the once over and walked into the parking lot. I met him behind the bushes and took his HARD DICK in my mouth. Dude was super horny, he came very quickly. He left just as quickly. I was still on my knees when this 20 something came up and presented is dick. Not much to talk about, but sucked him off anyway.

So now up to four Dicks and it's not even 2:00am. Had a 5th dick. Another amazing one, but dude was drunk and couldn't stay hard.

As I was leaving to go home, got cruised by what could have been #6. But the dude was just coming from Club Z. We've played before. He has a HUGE DICK and loves to FUCK! A LOT! Last time he fucked me 4 different time. It was in the old Basic Plumbing where I was working. Was supposed to be cleaning, but got one last FUCK in the sling. DUDE really knows how to throw a GOOD FUCK! Well, gave him my number and we're supposed to get together. When we do, I tell Ya about it.

• 2 years later...