Do you prefer stealth Poz stories from the perspective of the Top or the Bottom?

You prefer to read Stealth Fiction from which perspective?  

522 members have voted

1. 1. You prefer to read Stealth Fiction from which perspective?

• The Top trying to breed neg hole.
    • The Bottom who gets tricked into taking a Poz Load.

The best is to have it both! I love the mindfuck part of the FANTASY. Could be done either in two versions of the same story, or by switching viewpoints...

A creative twist could be that after the fact they meet again and the top asks the bottom to tell to him in full detail how he has experienced it, to turn them on for another session...

Or perhaps the top had reported about the happening on this very forum and the bottom accidentally ran into the story, recognized it and....

- that caused the bottom to realize he might be poz

- the bottom got turned on and contacted the top again

- the bottom replied to the story and reported on his side of the story and is either mad, numb or extremely turned on

Edited by TheNaturalWay

• 4 weeks later...

I'm a Top and the Top's version has the edge with me but there's also good bottoms' versions. I also like third person narratives.

Basically it's the quality of the writing more than whose point of view. Some are better at writing as Tops, others are better as the bottom and there's also good third-person narrative writing.

As a neg sub total bottom, of course, from the bottom's point of view. I've mostly been fucked bareback, "don't ask or tell" but would love it  if he would tell me he's poz as he enters my ass, but holds me down  while he breeds me with a hot load and I can't stop him even if I wanted to . I love strong guys who dominate. I'm 5'6" 160 pounds, easy to hold down.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

It's way more sexy when tops take charge and the bottom assumes he's playing safe. Tops KNOW a bottom before most bottoms figure out what they want. Love reading about guys scheming to tag a guy's hole without hi even knowing. Art imitating life :)

• Upvote 1

• 2 weeks later...

As a submissive bottom who is accepting of all loads, I enjoy reading from the tops perspective. It's something I can actually relate to. While a bottom being tricked is hot, its not something i can relate to.

The thought that there is a top out there planning to breed me with his poz load excites me to no end. Reading these fictional accounts only furthers my desire to make it a reality. Love all men regardless of status, but I'm becoming more and more attracted to poz guys.