Pass the Bottom - A New Breed of POZZING

Glad you horny fuckers are enjoying this twisted tale. I think I'm done writing this storyline. (I have at least one other story LONG overdue with a final chapter.) Anyone want to take these characters further and write another chapter??? There are some GIFTED writers in the BreedingZONE.

You are correct; this story is perfect just as it is in terms of plot, characterization, and length.  A "sequel" would not be a great idea - you did everything just right the first time.  However, it is always one of my favorites...  I keep coming back to it!  You should definitely write new stories :)

• Upvote 1

• 4 weeks later...

It's hot to see that both of the main characters were immediately accepting the situation (even embracing it) while it was not previously considered. I do wonder if this party would have been sufficient for both main characters to get what was generously offered, or that it would take more parties or perhaps a transfer from your lucky boy to you, given the fact that Santa had been more generous to him...

• Upvote 1

• 1 month later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 8 months later...
  • 1 month later...