Rash on my cock

Could be a few things, or indeed it could be nothing. The amount of times I've panicked over some blotch on my cock that was perfectly normal. It could be a wart though. I had them once and they sort of looked like that (flat red blotches) rather than a wart you would get on your finger. You could swab them with vinegar (acetic acid) and if they turn white they are warts. Acetic acid swab is a common diagnostic test in clinics for warts.

Guest pozbtm1967

Or you could be jerking it to much... what you need to do is go see your doctor and have him look at it. If necessary, do some blood work for any other STD's. It's that simple. Be responsible with your health.

• 1 month later...
Guest Raxi Starbeam

Being a rash could be anything. When I got rashes on my cock, it was from dry skin either from washing with the wrong soap, or from jacking off a different way than I normally would. Sometimes I rub my cock on the inside of my pants and it would get abrasions from the fabric. Ever try jacking off in denim... it gets rough. Kind of like it though :P

Anyway, if it is syphilis, you should get it checked. Not judging, but if you gift, you should at least know what you are giving. For your sake and his.

• 1 month later...
Hi Guys

I've got a rash on my cock. Doesn't hurt and not sore, but is kinda blotchy.

I've attached a picture but it's not too clear in the photograph.

Any ideas what it could be?

thanks

Syphilis sores tend to be more round and defined. If it was a herpes outbreak you'd know for sure. They hurt a lot.It could be just banalitis, a fungal infection. I'd do two things:

1) Go to the health clinic to get it checked right away

2) Use an over the counter anti-fungal cream to see if it goes away. Clotrimazole is good. Apply for a whole week three times a day without missing doses. If sores go away it was probably fungal.

painless, but prominent….not too many choices. Chancre of Primary syphilis most likely….see below:

The first sign of syphilis usually appears 2 to 10 weeks following exposure. A red, oval sore, called a chancre (pronounced shanker) develops at the site where the bacteria entered the body. The lesion typically looks clean, is not pus-filled, and is often painless. It may develop into an ulcer that secretes clear mucus when disturbed.Most chancres appear on the penis, anus, and rectum in men, and on the vulva, cervix, and between the vagina and anus (perineum) in women. Less commonly, they form on the lips, hands, or eyes. Sores in the vagina and rectum may go undetected unless seen by a physician. Swelling and hardening of lymph nodes in the inner thighs and groin is also common and may cause tenderness. Lesions usually heal without treatment within 6 weeks.

Please NOTE: the lesion will heal, but the infection that led to is persists and is NOT healed….it may then progress to secondary and tertiary stages. IT is easily and effectively treated and sound serologic tests are available for diagnosis and assessment. Get it taken care of. The lesion is quite contagious.