Top who really loves ass

Internal Blast

There's not really a part of the male anatomy that I don't fucking absolutely love. 

But man!  A hot, hairy, sweaty, clean, real man's ass crack and hole really is heaven on earth...the sight a hairy crack between two firm, meaty globes, the smell of his sweat, the feel of my nose and goatee and face and head rubbing in that crack, the taste as my tongue starts probing that hole (and oh God! the ecstasy if cum dribbles out onto my tongue and into my goatee!), the feel of my cock head against that hole, the sight of my shaft slowly sliding deep inside, that shudder of delight, the noise of our bodies crashing together, that loud, echoing sound made by my cock slamming into that wet, warm, well-fucked hole (you know that sound when you hear it!). 

And don't even get me started about fisting....

Yeah, I guess you could say I kinda like ass.

Now, more than anything else?  Well....

Edited by MascMountainMan
  • Upvote 3

• 1 month later...

Every once in a while I run into top who is really skilled at working an ass.  These men take pride and enjoyment out of what they do.  Don't get me wrong, I enjoy a quick fuck as much as anyone.  However, spending time with a real ass man is a joy.  They can make me feel things that are so amazing.  I doubt, that it will be the case, but would love for one of those long, erotic sessions to result in my conversion.....would be memorable.

• 1 year later...

There is nothing I love more than a hot, clean ass that is open to being bred!  I relish rolling the bottom over on his stomach or on his side and indulging in making it, and me, even MORE eager for a great fuck by eating it out.  It is instinctual - I want to make that mancunt fully ready to take my engorged cock by tenderly rimming, eating and probing it with my mouth and tongue.  It needs to be relaxed and trusting before I enter it with my cock, but there's also nothing that makes my tool more rock-hard than prepping the hole that it is about to breed.   After my bottom is begging for me to move to the next step, I supplement his saliva-slicked hole with lube, and push more of it into the hole, tenderly at first and then deeper with my finger/s.  After a quick slavering of lube on my fucktool, I gently press its helmet head in, and take my cues from my bottom to slowly forge deeper and deeper until I have fully planted my cock.  I love that feeling of exploration from my cock - how that hole gradually stretches to accommodate my thickness and then, when it is fully in, how solidly my cock is engulfed into the man who has opened himself up to me.  I pause for a while, allowing the bottom to become accustomed to being pierced fully and deeply.  Then, the slow beginning of the fucking begins by almost completely withdrawing my cock and then dipping slower into that wonderfully ridged tunnel of eager flesh.  Those slow early fucks are undoubtedly the most sensuous, and if I go gently to the end, I usually am able to work its head through the 'second sphincter' for another realm of smoother tightness.  Gentleness is required along with watching my bottom for cues on how to tread in this rarely-entered area of a man's ass.  But the rewards are worth it as the bottom is surprised at the new sensations that my cock is able to give him.  After exploring that area with tenderness, I usually then revert to fucking the rest of the hole with more and more forceful thrusts.  I am always amazed at the different sensations my cock gets by moving into different angles and fucking positions - there are SO many different sensations to get from a bottom's ass that sometimes I just don't want to ever stop.  But, inevitably (and often with a hit of poppers) I go for the ultimate cum and full breeding.  I don't think there is any more fulfilling sensation than burying my cock as deeply as I can into a man's ass to deposit my seed.  Again, this is simply the male instinct to breed fully and maximizing the chance of propagation by putting the sperm as deep into the hot hole as possible.  After the convulsing spasms of cumming are over, I usually stay inside my bottom as long as I can to insure that he completes his cum as well - that way I can feel those same pulsing spasms through my cock as he dumps his seed onto his belly or, more ideally, into my mouth as I bend over to recycle his cum into me.  After both of our cums are spent, again I feel the desire to eat out the freshly fucked hole.  Often I am rewarded by some of my own cum that's been pulled out by my gradually softening dick, but even if I don't felch any out, it feels right to softly massage and eat the hole that's given me and my cock so much pleasure, and which received my seed deep inside of my bottom.   

• Like 1
  • Upvote 9

1 hour ago, Marc Short said:

There is nothing I love more than a hot, clean ass that is open to being bred!  I relish rolling the bottom over on his stomach or on his side and indulging in making it, and me, even MORE eager for a great fuck by eating it out.  It is instinctual - I want to make that mancunt fully ready to take my engorged cock by tenderly rimming, eating and probing it with my mouth and tongue.  It needs to be relaxed and trusting before I enter it with my cock, but there's also nothing that makes my tool more rock-hard than prepping the hole that it is about to breed.   After my bottom is begging for me to move to the next step, I supplement his saliva-slicked hole with lube, and push more of it into the hole, tenderly at first and then deeper with my finger/s.  After a quick slavering of lube on my fucktool, I gently press its helmet head in, and take my cues from my bottom to slowly forge deeper and deeper until I have fully planted my cock.  I love that feeling of exploration from my cock - how that hole gradually stretches to accommodate my thickness and then, when it is fully in, how solidly my cock is engulfed into the man who has opened himself up to me.  I pause for a while, allowing the bottom to become accustomed to being pierced fully and deeply.  Then, the slow beginning of the fucking begins by almost completely withdrawing my cock and then dipping slower into that wonderfully ridged tunnel of eager flesh.  Those slow early fucks are undoubtedly the most sensuous, and if I go gently to the end, I usually am able to work its head through the 'second sphincter' for another realm of smoother tightness.  Gentleness is required along with watching my bottom for cues on how to tread in this rarely-entered area of a man's ass.  But the rewards are worth it as the bottom is surprised at the new sensations that my cock is able to give him.  After exploring that area with tenderness, I usually then revert to fucking the rest of the hole with more and more forceful thrusts.  I am always amazed at the different sensations my cock gets by moving into different angles and fucking positions - there are SO many different sensations to get from a bottom's ass that sometimes I just don't want to ever stop.  But, inevitably (and often with a hit of poppers) I go for the ultimate cum and full breeding.  I don't think there is any more fulfilling sensation than burying my cock as deeply as I can into a man's ass to deposit my seed.  Again, this is simply the male instinct to breed fully and maximizing the chance of propagation by putting the sperm as deep into the hot hole as possible.  After the convulsing spasms of cumming are over, I usually stay inside my bottom as long as I can to insure that he completes his cum as well - that way I can feel those same pulsing spasms through my cock as he dumps his seed onto his belly or, more ideally, into my mouth as I bend over to recycle his cum into me.  After both of our cums are spent, again I feel the desire to eat out the freshly fucked hole.  Often I am rewarded by some of my own cum that's been pulled out by my gradually softening dick, but even if I don't felch any out, it feels right to softly massage and eat the hole that's given me and my cock so much pleasure, and which received my seed deep inside of my bottom.   

As a bottom, this is one of the hottest things I have ever read on this site!

• Upvote 1

As a bottom, many of my profiles that include a "looking for" section include the descriptor: "looking for ass obsessed top or Dom."  

Loved Marc Short's long contribution. He is, no doubt, many a bottoms dream top. His willingness and ability to articulate what and how he likes it is also a definite hot factor.

My experience leads me to think there  guys out there who just wanna fuck and get off,  my perception is they are obsessed with fucking. But in a different way, there are others who truly love ass and it shows in how they approach it.  They have all sorts of ways, in addition to breeding, that they express their desire. Like rimming/tongue fucking, fingering, fisting, massaging, caressing, spanking, toys, pissing and...?  

For me, there is an energy that this kinda top expresses that totally captivates me. I have found that getting 'it' is what drives me as a bottom, maybe even more than the cum?  I've had a fb who never even bred me, but he was ass obsessed and what he would leave me with was as satisfying as cum.  I guess it was his mark and his energy, which for me is what getting bred is all about. An exchange between two guys where it seems a part of the top is imparted to the bottom? The top gets off on the power of 'marking' the bottom (so to speak) and the bottom gets off on being marked. 

12 hours ago, Marc Short said:

There is nothing I love more than a hot, clean ass that is open to being bred!  ....  I am always amazed at the different sensations my cock gets by moving into different angles and fucking positions - there are SO many different sensations to get from a bottom's ass that sometimes I just don't want to ever stop...After both of our cums are spent, again I feel the desire to eat out the freshly fucked hole.  Often I am rewarded by some of my own cum that's been pulled out by my gradually softening dick, but even if I don't felch any out, it feels right to softly massage and eat the hole that's given me and my cock so much pleasure, and which received my seed deep inside of my bottom.   

While I agree with everything Marc Short wrote about ass, there are two things I would call attention to again, as they are so rarely spoken about.   The first is about the angle of the thrusts.  They add such incredible variety for both the top and bottom.  If I am at the sling and I bend my knees so that the angle changes from going straight in to going up into the ass--it's incredible.  I am hitting his prostate--which is good for everyone.  Now as much as I love my sling and fuck bench, I kept a bed in the playroom for a good reason.  I want the bottom to ride me.   I want to fuck him on his side.  I want to ravage him flat on his stomach-- for every position and angle of entry has it's own unique feel.  I have to smile when I watch those three minute jack rabbit tops who don't dare move out of doggy...

The other point is the after care of an abused hole.  I so agree.  If I spent 20 minutes (or more!!) opening it with my tongue, lips and goatee, of course I want to thank it properly for taking my load.  Swollen, puffy ass lips in my mouth after we've both shot (or to get the bottom there) is another of the great seldom talked about moments of good sex.

• Upvote 2

My current FB loves to eat ass. He spends 20-30 minutes just licking my hole and sucking my balls. Sometimes he'll put an ice cube in his mouth and tease my hole with it, by the time he's done I'm begging for him to slide is cock in to my open hole.holem.jpg.8e21208f4439b09499ca00fbc0ab03db.jpg

27 minutes ago, timm32 said:

My current FB loves to eat ass. He spends 20-30 minutes just licking my hole and sucking my balls. Sometimes he'll put an ice cube in his mouth and tease my hole with it, by the time he's done I'm begging for him to slide is cock in to my open hole.holem.jpg.8e21208f4439b09499ca00fbc0ab03db.jpg

I'd keep him on a leash because you know some other thirsty bottom is going to snatch him up for good!