I just couldn't do it

I'm pretty good about going every 3 months and getting checked for std's and hiv. Every march, june, sept, and dec. March, june and sept I had gono in my ass. Then the beginning of this month I suspected that I had something going on again so I went in to get checked and sure enough I had gono in my ass.

So basically after having it practically all year long I was fed up and said I've had enough. Decided to go back to condoms (I've been strictly BB for over 3 years now). Talked to one of my fuckbuddy's and he said lets close the loop. Him and I will have raw sex and we can each pick one other person and everybody else we use condoms.

Figured it'd be a good way to still have that raw feeling but be somewhat "safer". Well I tried that. Had sex with a condom with one guy (needed lots of lube and poppers just to feel comfortable). Messed around with another guy. Had another condom sex hookup. Even pulled out my old dildo for a few times.

This went on for almost 3 weeks....then Friday I had a date with a guy I've had a few dates with..went to his place for dinner and watched a movie. Then we went to his bedroom and before I could bring up the condom thing, he had his raw thick cock inside me and it was stretching me so good. I lost it and begged him to fuck me and dump his poz, undetectable load in me (i'm a chaser but that's another story). And he did.

So with that all bets are off. Went to the bathhouse on Saturday and got fucked raw 5 times....took 2 loads and fucked my load back in one of them. Got another poz fuck buddy who wants to fuck me tomorrow night and the bathhouse is having a thanksgiving cumunion on thurs night which I plan on attending.

I guess once a fuck pig there is no going back.

The smart thing in this post is that you said you get tested regularly. Good for you. I'm like you, I can't settle for sex with condoms. Oh I will if it's the only way I get it, but it is second best. But I've always taken responsibility for my sexual health, and that of my partners. Nothing hot about spreading STI's. Not even for a chaser. Good for you.

I understand that!

I'm pretty good about going every 3 months and getting checked for std's and hiv. Every march, june, sept, and dec. March, june and sept I had gono in my ass. Then the beginning of this month I suspected that I had something going on again so I went in to get checked and sure enough I had gono in my ass.

So basically after having it practically all year long I was fed up and said I've had enough. Decided to go back to condoms (I've been strictly BB for over 3 years now). Talked to one of my fuckbuddy's and he said lets close the loop. Him and I will have raw sex and we can each pick one other person and everybody else we use condoms.

Figured it'd be a good way to still have that raw feeling but be somewhat "safer". Well I tried that. Had sex with a condom with one guy (needed lots of lube and poppers just to feel comfortable). Messed around with another guy. Had another condom sex hookup. Even pulled out my old dildo for a few times.

This went on for almost 3 weeks....then Friday I had a date with a guy I've had a few dates with..went to his place for dinner and watched a movie. Then we went to his bedroom and before I could bring up the condom thing, he had his raw thick cock inside me and it was stretching me so good. I lost it and begged him to fuck me and dump his poz, undetectable load in me (i'm a chaser but that's another story). And he did.

So with that all bets are off. Went to the bathhouse on Saturday and got fucked raw 5 times....took 2 loads and fucked my load back in one of them. Got another poz fuck buddy who wants to fuck me tomorrow night and the bathhouse is having a thanksgiving cumunion on thurs night which I plan on attending.

condom use is unnatural and wrong. better to fuck raw even if you pick up a bit of disease on the way

• 3 weeks later...

being poz for over 25-30 years, been undetectable for at least 10-15 - hiv is not my worry - it is all that other stuff that keeps or at least limits me from being the bottom I'd like to be. I so like BB sex - but still limit myself - or when I do partake can't seem to relax enough usually to just enjoy it. I managed to stay STD free for over 25 years at least - and a few years ago during a routine test for some research I volunteer for turned up with syphilis - I was NOT amused - worst of all I could not think of any really fun time I could have gotten it - at least I had wished it would be from a time I really let go - ah well life and LIVING goes on

• 5 months later...