Tops: Letting a bottom cum

Letting a bottom cum  

223 members have voted

1. 1. Letting a bottom cum

• Never - a bottom should not be allowed to touch his dick or cum at any point
    • Yes, but make him cum before being fucked so he loses his libido
    • Only at the end of a session if he has pleased his top
    • Yes, whenever the bottom wishes.

My young Master wants to go one better, he is German and will cut my cock off, surgucally :) or should it be :( , he said I will be a total Pussy then for his pleasure. Incidentially he will then allow me to be bred in my new Pussy but only he will breed my hole ! Said I have no need of a cock .

• 6 months later...

My personal preference is to be with a boy who is totally hole centered. To me, it's incredibly hot to look down at a boy with a limp, groomed dick flipping back and forth with each stroke, yet with the moans and facial expressions of a boy in a state of unbridled passion. I sometimes like it if he comes after I've fucked, but I've rarely found that cumming is important to a bottom boy and I think most boys are totally focused on maximizing their topmen's cumloads - as they should be.

• Upvote 3

Don't understand the question... Why would a sub bottom need to cum? A versatile guy, sure. Or maybe a non-submissive bottom... But I don't think I've ever been with a submissive bottom who wanted to cum...

Sub bottoms are supposed to go home and jack off to what just happened. It's also OK if they cum without touching themselves. But their dick is pretty irrelevant to the hookup with the top.

Do other tops agree?

I have to agree with you on this one. For me, if the bottom nutts before me, he has to endure it a little longer for me to bust mine. In fact, just yesterday this young Latino bottom hits me up from an old Craigslist ad that I posted, to let me know that he was coming to my area to house sit for a friend. I went over there to hookup with him, and the entire time I was in his ass, he was stroking his cock. He kept telling me that he was about to cum. I tell him go right ahead, which he does instantly. Then as I am still sliding in his ass, he tells me to stop. I didn't, and I kept going until I busted deep in his ass. To me if the bottom wants to cum, and not time it when the tops cums, then he has to endure, the pain and or discomfort until his tops fills him up with some jizz. It's the fair thing to do or don't stroke and cum before the top then. All that does is pisses me off on the deep end.

• Upvote 2

I don't like to cum when a top is fucking me. It's not important for me to get hard and I don't play with myself when bent over a bench in a dark room. I do see other bottoms playing with themselves waiting for tops. Sometimes when I'm at the glory holes I do get really hard when I am sucking a great dick. One time a top fucked me so good I got so hard and horny that I fucked two other bottoms that were there. One on one I also don't like the pressure to cum and appreciate a top who lets me do what I want without feeling that they need to try to get me off too.

There is nothing worse than a top who is obsessed about me not being hard. In my mind I'm like, dude, if you would just focus on using me I will probably cum without touching myself. But the more he worries about me, the less likely I will be hard. Who cares. RawTop is on top of it with this:

Sub bottoms are supposed to go home and jack off to what just happened. It's also OK if they cum without touching themselves. But their dick is pretty irrelevant to the hookup with the top.

Of course RawTop is on top of things.

My personal preference is to be with a boy who is totally hole centered. To me, it's incredibly hot to look down at a boy with a limp, groomed dick flipping back and forth with each stroke, yet with the moans and facial expressions of a boy in a state of unbridled passion. I sometimes like it if he comes after I've fucked, but I've rarely found that cumming is important to a bottom boy and I think most boys are totally focused on maximizing their topmen's cumloads - as they should be.

I totally agree. I am now completely hole centered and work it to give my top the best fuck he has enjoyed and make sure he cums when he wants, as much as he wants and where he wants to. I can be vocal, verbal or silent, as he likes it. My cock does not get hard when I get fucked or a man plays with my body, I just want him to enjoy the most out of being my top.

I don't jack off any more. I do love being a sub bottom, and enjoy getting fucked by dominant men who crave a sub boy like me and like to cum inside me.

Then as I am still sliding in his ass, he tells me to stop. I didn't, and I kept going until I busted deep in his ass. To me if the bottom wants to cum, and not time it when the tops cums, then he has to endure, the pain and or discomfort until his tops fills him up with some jizz. It's the fair thing to do or don't stroke and cum before the top then. All that does is pisses me off on the deep end.

No way should any bottom do this. Bottoms are there so a top can bust his load - any way or any where the top wants to dump his seed. Sometimes I can't help myself and spray a load while I'm being nailed. Once this is done, my only job is to help the top cum himself. Doesn't matter if I'm in pain - I'm just hole to be usd.

If the top seeds me before I cum, but then wants to see me blow my load, that's up to him - and I'll do it. But if the top wants to blow and go without me shooting cum - then that's my lot too.

Totally agree that I get off most on pleasuring my top rather than myself when I bottom. When I'm getting dicked, I rarely get hard but enjoy every minute and every inch nonetheless. Tops shouldn't worry if the bottom cums or not because a good bottom gets off on getting loaded up, not getting off. I love to get loaded up multiple times and then use the loads dripping from my hole as lube to jack off.

Totally agree that I get off most on pleasuring my top rather than myself when I bottom. When I'm getting dicked, I rarely get hard but enjoy every minute and every inch nonetheless. Tops shouldn't worry if the bottom cums or not because a good bottom gets off on getting loaded up, not getting off. I love to get loaded up multiple times and then use the loads dripping from my hole as lube to jack off.

You are so fuckin right man! A good bottom gets off on getting dicked and loaded up by his tops. The more he likes this, the better bottom he can be, pleasing more tops. :)

I prefer what I call a "mutual understanding" that I allow a bottom to cum as long as I. the top, have the orgasm first. I want to breed ass. For the bottom this is really only a comfortable endeavour before he shoots his wad. after the bottom cums, he goes into mental withdrawal and pain when getting fucked and it throws me off my concentration. I have on occassion also allowed the bottom to cum before me. this only occurs when I realize that the merchandise is not to my liking. IE we fuck wrong together. his ass is too loose or too tight. He is not visually as advertised (his pics dont match what greets me at the door) etc. THEN i suggest he cum so I can simply stop the fuck and do something like jack off in his mouth and leave. Honestly? Bottoms complain to me all the time that good tops are hard to find. However as a top, good bottoms are not easily found either. at least to my preferences.

I prefer what I call a "mutual understanding" that I allow a bottom to cum as long as I. the top, have the orgasm first. I want to breed ass......

Absolutely right. The Top has to breed the bottom's ass first for both to be satisfied. As a bottom, I get the most satisfaction out of having my top's cock and cum in my hole. Most bottoms want to have multiple loads in a 1 on 1 situation, before they cum. But it's the Top's decision when to allow the bottom to cum, and I will do whatever pleases him.

OMG. You'e right. I never thought of that before but I do notice my hole twitches when seeing a hot guy vs. getting hard. I never thought of that before. It's like my primortal instinct is telling me to be available to get bred and that's why I feel my hole twitch. It's telling me to totally submit and take the load.

YES Steve-O. The hole twitch is my signal too. To be available for him, submit and take his load. Such a good feeling, the best feeling for a bottom, just like getting hard is for a top. He wants my hole! and signals by getting hard and letting me know, that he wants to use me.

• 2 months later...
YES Steve-O. The hole twitch is my signal too. To be available for him, submit and take his load. Such a good feeling, the best feeling for a bottom, just like getting hard is for a top. He wants my hole! and signals by getting hard and letting me know, that he wants to use me.

I get the hole twitch too, it's a deep aching in my hole and a need to be filled. There's a real physiology to being a true bottom. When I'm having sex, my hole is my only sex organ and I'm mindful to make sure all of my gestures reflect this. It's such a great feeling when I offer my ass, the top gets hard and I know he's about to fuck me... I get a rush knowing that I have been accepted to be used by him!