Best city to be a bottom in?

pullmanslut

You know, I don't think there is really a "good" city to be a bottom in-- most gay guys like getting fucked, so the perceived bottom to top ratio always seems to be about 9 bottoms to the one very exhausted top. Look at any of the mega gay areas, such as my own Ft Lauderdale, Palm Springs, or big gay events like IML or MAL - there are countless bottoms eager for load after load-- and some do get used hard and often-- but the vast majority are seeking more than sucking :-(

I've always believed the same thing AlwaysOpen. Bottoms always seem to outnumber tops anywhere you go. I believe this perception exists for the two reasons you suggest - first on some level all gay men want to bottom sooner or later In some capacity. Nobody gets in the business of being gay without loving cock and whether you're adept at it or not eventually you'll want some in your ass. Second, relentless bottoming (taking load after load in your gut) is physically more achievable for most people than producing load after load in comparable time. Across men who like to fuck men bottoming is widely desirable and more achievable for most guys.

Pisstopper I believe you make a valid points about gay guys ultimately wanting cock(s) up thier arses and being a "relentless bottom" is percieved as being more achievable. Being a good bottom does not come naturally though. It takes allot more effort and discipline to be a good bottom e.g. how to keep yourself clean, taking 8"+ ( or good girth) with ease, how to "milk" a cock with your arse etc. Although I've visited and lived in cities in the Middle East where being a bottom is a social taboo so there tend to be many more tops than bottoms e.g Turkey and any of the Gulf States.

I still think there is much to be said for versatility though...

Writing as an older total top, I have found that Berlin, London (say sbn on sundays) and other events, Munich and Amsterdam seem to have lots of bottoms who will take without blinking. In Australia, well Melbourne and Sydney have venues that seem to have quite a few and it's fairly easy to unload in an accommodating hot hole.

As far as I'm concerned the best city to bottom in is the one I'm in at the time. I didn't think there was a geographical component here, but the post about areas such as the middle east where bottoming is more taboo and thus more tops, makes me want to go there. All the Jean Paul Cadinot films from the 80s have that element and even though I don't remember them from back then, I think they are hot now. Vacation in Turkey? Hmmmm.

I'm mostly a bottom but have lived or visited most of the cities mentioned here above, Have lived in london / Amsterdam & now in Antwerp but have visited so many & i think there is not really a city where i would say there are more tops or more bttms. I find that if you want to fuck or get fucked chances are you'll find it in any city.

I agree, that wherever you are can be the best place to be. Of course, bigger cities may usually have more people in general available.

My biggest advice is to put yourself out there and make an effort to meet guys and connect. Some bottoms do go into a bathhouse or sex party and set up camp hoping for tops to come in to fuck them. I'm sure that works some times, but my personal preference is to talk to guys and make a connection, and then decide to fuck - deciding who will top and who bottom or both.

Guest faggot hole

As a died-in-the-wool, total, dedicated bottom, i've found i've had no problem finding willing (indeed anxious, rambunctious, aggressive) Tops in Berlin, Amsterdam and Barcelona. Madrid too. i do pretty well in Chicago and sometimes Los Angeles. But the best place for Tops as far as i am concerned, and the most consistent, is Palm Springs.

I found several of the comments interesting.

I agree that in most sexual events (sauna, parties, etc.) bottoms seem to outnumber tops but although I'm a mature bottom I always end up taking a few loads. One explanation could be that many of the bottoms after taking a few loads they turn into tops, look for a hole to breed so they can go home. These could be the bottom-versatile guys.

In terms which are the best cities to be a bottom? The best may be the ones mentioned here that culturally make being a bottom less of a man, such a the Middle East and even South America.

Edited by hungry_hole