How to get cleaned out?

svcumdump

Every time I 'try' to get cleaned before meeting someone but for some reason it's not always 'clean' when we finish fucking. I mean I spend about 30min before doing the enema or dildoing myself to get everything out so I can be squeaky clean but never really happens like that. I mean yeah it's clean but when they they are done and pull out it's not clean. What can I do/buy to make myself clean?

Also I've read stories where guys were injected with something in their ass? What is that? It sounds like something I would wanna try.

Thanks

Hey there. Firstly spend a little more time that 30 mins, dont rush, if you do you will be tense and find it hard to clean in there. Second use a lot of water, at least 3 flushes of 2 quarts or more.

Fill up with water and stay doggy style position with you head down ass up. You will feel the water start to creep up your intestines, way up under your ribs and across your mid section. Wait a few minuted before expelling and wait to re start the flush if you feel any stuck. You can walk around a little to move it around also. Dont worry it will all come out eventually. You can also time your meals, take a minor laxative, and/or some light muscle relaxers before hand. Just remember to take your time and clean deeper than you plan on playing. :)

Hey thanks for answering. How long do you take to clean yourself? Also do you use any other things to clean? Should the water be hot or cold. I've tried both and I think that hot water cleans better.

I know this was directed at negbbffwsk9pnpbttm but I'm going to answer it as well. I generally take a good hour to 2 hours to fully clean out. I also use a Shower Shot, enema but it is hooked up to my shower and I have endless water without having to refill something.

As for the temp of the water, To cold and/or to hot is bad for you. You want the water to be around body temp or luke warm or as mom used to say Teppid.

The to hot water will burn you mucus membranes in your rectum and you don't want that and to cold can have the same effect on those mucus membranes plus you don't have the same feelings in there as you do on your skin to know if it is to hot or to cold. So test the water on the back of your knee or your balls before you begin shooting it up your ass.

Your diet for the 24-36 hours before you play is just as important and the actual flushing out. If you eat the right foods for a day or so, cleanout is easier. High fiber, no corn, light on milk products and meats, and eat lightly for the 12 hours before play. That's very general, and people's systems will vary. Other people may want to chime in with their lists of good and bad foods.

But just as important, don't switch your diet greatly. If you eat a lot of junk food/processed food and suddenly eat a lot of fruits and veg, you'll be sorry. Get on a good basic diet so that your body is used to the fiber. Ramp up to it slowly (and use a fiber additive, if necessary).

I use a shower enema, I have to use cold water because there is only one control on the shower, starts at cold and goes to hot, the problem is that I can't even get to warm because the pressure is too strong. That's another thing that could damage you if you use too strong a flow. I start at 4PM to go out for 7pm and take a half hour break in between enemas, and use dildoes, and but plugs to loosen up.

I have a large normal breakfast around 10am when I plan to go out on Saturday night, and then won't eat again until after I am coming home.

Also drink a lot of water to stay dehydrated, you are removing a lot of water from your bowels. Sometimes I get what feels like a urinary tract infection where I have to pee every few minutes., but I just take a tylenol to stop the burning feeling to piss. I now drink juice as I am resting in between cleanings. I also will sometimes eat a banana one hour before I am done to restore some potassium.,

Edited by Pig Bottom

I agree on diet-

High fiber. Lots of good vegetables and fruit - broccoli, kale, high fiber cereal.

There are several cereals that are very high in fiber (40%-67% daily allowance) - they typically have psyllium husk as an ingredient. You can also buy psyllium at health food stores- either in pill form or in powder. You can add the powder form to you oatmeal or cereal. Read the instructions and take with good amounts of water or liquid to be sure it gets into your digestive system

Water. Best way. I know people who do the immodium pills and block their shit for an extended period and love it. I know some guys that do laxitives. I watched some german douche video a few months back and it helped me alot.

I use a little douche bottle and I always unscrew the insertion part and play with that in my ass to make sure I'm clean or get it clean before water goes back there. I start with luke warm/luke cold (technical term?) water and don't stick it all the way up my ass but partially. I gently squeeze and open my ass muscles to take the water in. I push the water and excess out and each time i refill the bottle I go up in temperature just a little bit. Also sometimes I will move around or do something else and if I feel there is water still there I go back and re-do it. I don't rush I don't force it. It can be anywhere from 30 minutes to two hours. Also depends on what I eat. But I'm always clean and always able to suck Sir's cock after he fucks and breeds me as a sign of cleanliness.

Remember there are several chambers you are trying to get clean. If I know I am going to take a long cock (9+), I spend more time cleaning. For a shorter cock (6-), I can get away with a quicker clean. I use a shower enema with a large spray nozzle that is about six inches long. For large cocks, I make sure I stick that whole thing in my ass and use more water pressure so I know I am getting it through the chambers. I also have an added flow diverting valve which lets me control the water pressure. I set the temperature first and then use the flow control to control water flow. The toughest part is patience. Relaxing yourself to get all the water out and to let water in.

When I am on the road, I use the large 2 quart enema bag. I use the larger 5" tip and stick that in deep. I take all two quarts and fill and empty six times. Sometimes I use a very small amount of liquid soap during the first or second time. If I don't have anything else, I take a water bottle and fill that with warm water several times to get as clean as I can. The whole purpose is to get as clean as possible so that the cock comes out clean.

So why go through all tha trouble? First, shit freaks out some guys and they will stop before I get the load. Second, I like to suck the cock after it comes out of my ass. Third, I will collect the cum from my ass and eat it. So, not only do i get a nice fuck, but I get to taste and swallow the cum. I find it a lot more fun, especially when I get more than one load.

Edited by BigBlackDaddy

no wonder its not coming out clean.........30 mins is defenitely NOT a long enough time to spend douching out.

it takes me approx 2 hours to do myself squeaky clean......i fill and expel repeatedly for about 1 hour then relax for 30 mins then do a final 30 min douche out filling and expeling until water runs clear........i use warm water ONLY.....soap or other chemicals can irritate you internaly (best to avoid)................anyway if you do a good 2 hour clean out you should in theory be able to get your arse fucked (or fisted) for at least 24-48 hours before you need to dump again - depends how soon you start eating again.

before i douche i have my last meal or decent size snack then i try not to eat until the following day however i drink plenty fluids inbetween.

after your final douche i recommend putting approx a 1/2 inch squeeze of toothpaste on your finger and sticking it up your hole - dont ask why - try it and see why ;)

ive noticed if your booty bumping meth after douching it can speed up the process of your intestines so you may only get fucked non-stop for 12-24 hrs when using.

when douching always do so until your expelling only clear water then relax (30 mins or so) then douche again and you will never ever have accidents or being unclean..........i will also say if you try to douche too quickly you can sometimes get cramping pains due to water or trapped air - dont panic or worry it passes.......if douching deep make sure the end of your hose or shower attachment has no sharp edges,etc........the deepest flexible hose ive had inside me was approx 24 inches (i personally wouldnt go deeper)

final advice is we are all different - some can douche quicker or some slower however dont rush it - its all part of getting ready and making sure you offer up a squeaky clean hole to your top - guaranteed he will appreciate you for doing so,fuck you longer and will come back time and time again for more.

FOUND THE VID!!!

http://www.xtube.com/watch.php?v=IXBUv-G564-

As soon as someone mentioned about the vid, I remembered about it as well.

So, to help everyone out, here's the vid link for it that's definitely helpful. Also, hearing how there's still stuff after you've done it for 30 minutes, it sounds like not only it might not be as thorough, but also you might have a bit more of a build up than you realized.

Thankfully everyone has already mentioned about it, but definitely take your diet into account about how clean you can actually be. Use the ideas that others mentioned and especially watch the vid here, that will help you out big time in the long run.