Anon gloryhole fuck and go

i69nwind

Yesterday and 3 times out of the last 4 weeks, I have gone to the local ABS and got fucked by whoever stuck their cock in the hole and into my hole.

It was mostly out of being bored and horny, but more than that I like the excitement. I sucked off 2 or 3 of them while I wait for the biggest cock to come through the hole.

I was wondering who else likes to do this?

My biggest was last week. Just a tad over 9, he started fucking through the hole, but made his way into my booth while I sucked another cock through the hole.

Joe

I love sucking and getting fucked bb through a glory hole. Did it a few times at a local ABS too. So hot to just back up onto a cock sticking through the hole and ride it, or push my ass as far back as I can onto the glory hole, while he pumps his load into me. A 2nd or 3rd would always be welcome, with cum already there for lube.

HOT Joe!

There was a gloryhole down the road from where i live (unfortunately it's closed off now). I used to go for a walk in the afternoon just as all the public servants finished work, strip nude, and kneel down in front of it. Once i took five anon loads within 20 minutes, each guy came in and fingered me until they were hard enough to fuck. When they dumped their load they zipped up, walked out, and another guy promptly walked in and did the same.

So disappointed it's been covered up.

I found a neighbor that has a gloryhole. A good set up too, a wooden one of the first floor of his apartment and he's only 4 blocks away from me. After he loaded me calling me a slut cum dump the entire time i was still horned and not yet ready to stop. I hopped on the train and went to the chelsea blue store. I actually never spent mid day saturday there but it was busy, and had some good looking men there. I went into a booth and immediately some other guy went into the adjacent one. I got fucked by three guys there. One guy with a really long thick cock that was like riding a redbull can gestured me to come down to eye level. i did and was shocked on hot cute he was! A young latino guy, with light eyes and dark scruff. He said he was gonna cum and asked where i wanted it, i said fuck it into me man. And he replied, hell yeah slut. And i took his load. When he pulled out i sucked him clean and he kissed me hard through the gloryhole slot licking my gums with his tongue tasting his own spunk and my hole. It was very hot. I blew a load while he kissed me. Later i was sitting in a cafe a block away and he passed by, saw me and winked grabbing his crotch.