Do You Discuss HIV Status Before Barebacking?

rawTOP

Do You Discuss HIV Ststus Before Barebacking?  

546 members have voted

1. 1. Do You Discuss HIV Ststus Before Barebacking?

• Always
    • Usually, but not for anonymous sex
    • Only if I think he might be a different status than me
    • Almost never - only if asked
    • Never - avoid the question if asked

If it’s Grindr or meeting up one on one yes and where some conversation, I’ll discuss I’m poz,

BBRT I generally find people don’t care and expect to be poz, undetectable or on prep.. I will usually mention despite saying unsure on.

at fuck joints such as vault, I don’t mention unless asked. 

• 2 weeks later...

If I’m the bottom I really don’t care.

When I’m topping in a private setting I try to be upfront about it. I willingly made the choice to start BBing and then to seek out POZ guys. I want to give the new pigs the same option. 

• Like 1

No.  I've taken every possible precaution to protect my own health, and that's about all I can do (save giving up one of the lasting pleasures of being alive).  If asked, I reply honestly of course, but - asking about status in the backrooms/fuckjoints seems a bit on the "waaaay too late" side, in my opinion.  Guys are gonna Breed each other regardless in those places.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

FUUUCK YESSSS!   now I do....PURELY BCUZ POSITIVE PARTNERZ R UNMATCHED SEXXXUALLY....HANDS DOWN !! I ALWAYS BAREBACKED...BUT UNTIL I HAD SEX WITH SOMEONE POSITIVE WHO DID NOT SAY NOR DID I ASK....HE TOLD ME AFTER HE BLEW A MASSIVE LOAD AND HIS COCK WAS STILL INNSIDE PULSING N TWITCHING.....   I WAS FREAKING OUT ....ON MY WAY HOME I STARTED TO GET HARD THINKING ABOUT WHAT JUST HAPPENED....  I TEXT HIM LATER...ASK IF HE WANTED TO HOOK UP AGAIN.... HE SAID...I THOUGHT I WOULD NEVER HEAR FROM YOU AGAIN...   I TOLD HIM I COULDNT REFUSE HIS COCK EVEN IF I TRIED...    FROM THAT NIGHT TILL TODAY....I ONLY SEEK TO BE WITH POSITIVE/AIDS PARTNERZ.   THAT WILL NEVER CHANGE!!!!   ADDICKTED TO MY POZ LOVERZ/PARTNERZ...   THANK YOU ALL FOR SHARING/SHOWING ME THE RIGHT/REAL/ONLY CHOICE!!     SINcerely,Chris    BB since:95                       POZ ONLY   Since:2005:)

• Upvote 1
  • Piggy 1

On 4/17/2022 at 1:00 PM, an0nt0p said:

I either discuss or look on their profile. I'd like to know, because if they + my dick will be very hard when i use them

THE ONLY REASON I ASK....  I KNOW HOW HOTT THE SEXXX WILL B!! POSITIVE GUYS TURN US ALL ON....ONLY A FEW FOLLOW THEIR DEZIREZ...   THEY ARE TRULY REWARDED SEXUALLY!!!!

• Like 3

If that's true, and I have no reason to doubt it, the reason is probably because guys figure that "the worst possible" has already happened, they're still alive via the state of  "medical arts and sciences", and there's simply no reason not to take every load, rut in every Hole anymore.  That may or may not be phallacious*, it may be foolish, it may be this or it may be that.  But what it also may be is enabling. 

The thing is, we can do all of that primal sex with all the protections available too, and increase our chances of living a longer, healthier life of doing all those deliciously lustful things.  Sure, other bugs will surely come a-calling.  They can be treated, and it's onwards and upwards.    

*on purpose 

• Upvote 1

When I have sex anonymously, I don't... I just want their cock and cum inside of me...
Sometimes when I go to a guy or guys for sex, and if they bring it up, I'll say I'm on Prep but I bareback and take loads any way they com and that's it...
Lately a medicated Poz gay wrote that he hopes I go off Prep, and him going of meds... and I am warming to the idea.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

• 1 year later...
  • 2 months later...

Depends on the guy. No way I'm bringing it up with the average closeted or bi-curious guy, he's just going to freak out when condoms and stuff start coming up. He just wants to fuck, that's it. Keep it simple and we'll have fun.

Very rarely other guys have asked me, but it's rare.

Edited by Iker80
  • Like 1

Sometimes after I get to know someone and we’re having a conversation I would bring it up. It may not even be someone that fucked me. 
It may be something this simple. Hey, I notice that you fuck raw. Just curious if you are poz or on prep. To make the answer easier I would that I’m poz but undetectable. 
You’d be surprised how many that are poz are anxious to have the discussion. 
But as far as before fucking with someone, I always assume they are poz. I do mostly random guys in public venues so I don’t see most of the guys that are fucking me. 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

If I am talking to a guy on a hook up site I may ask him about status and talk about it if he is ok talking about it. 

At the bathhouse I do not ask about status. I am there to get fucked and I don`t worry about status. I have had a couple of guys ask me . I had a black guy fuck me a few times and he was still in me he asked if I was on prep. I said no. He then asked if I was poz  and I said no I am neg. He said you should be on prep. That was it. He did fuck me another time I was there after that and didn`t ask if I had gotten on prep. 

Another time I had a guy ask if I wanted him to put a condom on before he fucked me in the sling. I said no I want it bare. He then said that he was not on prep. I said it`s fine breed me. He did after about ten mins of pumping my ass.

• Upvote 1