Guest SBBOY

I think that guys…  

44 members have voted

1. 1. I think that guys…

• Can truly be bi-sexual
    • Can not truly be bi-sexual
    • Saying they are bi-sexual is a coping mechanism

Hey

So what does everyone think to the whole bi-sexual thing?

I personally believe that women have the capacity to be truly bi-sexual. Maybe it has something to do with the way their brain works. They seem to be able to have fun with either sex (I know this isn't the case for every female but the majority). They usually end up snogging and messing around with a female colleague at the Christmas party etc and it's all ok afterwards.

but for men I don't think they can.

I think for men saying they are bi-sexual is a coping mechanism. It's like saying "i'm bi-sexual, I still like girls, so I'm still half normal"

I've slept with quite a few bi men. A few years down the line they've accepted the fact that their are and always were fully gay.

I think if 'bi' guys were honest with themselves they would realise that they only truly think about guys, that's what their real turn on is.

• Moderators

I think a lot of gay guys say they are bi as a coping mechanism at first. But I know guys who are genuinely bi. I think we don't see that much of it because a lot of bi guys who are more on the hetero side vanish into marriages with women and totally drop out of the scene.

That said there are a lot moe bi girls than guys in my experience.

I've been gay for many years and love bareback fucking and breeding men - it's the best feeling in the world. But in the past 2 years, I find myself turned by the idea of fucking women. I'm starting to believe sexuality is much more fluid and not strickly being either str8 or gay. Personally, i think being bi would be a lot of fun.

I think if 'bi' guys were honest with themselves they would realise that they only truly think about guys, that's what their real turn on is.

I'll be honest. You're a narrow minded idiot. Seriously. You have some defect in your personality, and because of that you want to deny the reality that exists for millions of other people. You do this despite people telling you to your face that you're wrong. (as I did in the other thread.)

So, for the record, I'm more turned on by women. I find sexy women arrousing. I run into women in public and get turned on. Sometime I get turned on by guys.

I'm not a bigot. I really don't care the gender of someone I sleep with, I care more about the person.

But I've been around enough bigots to know this-- your prejudice is due to your own defect, and no amount of reality will change your views. So, please kindly keep them to yourself and STFU.

That said there are a lot moe bi girls than guys in my experience.

only because it's a lot more socially acceptable for women to be bi.

Look at the creator of this thread-- he doesn't believe bi guys even exist! He, like other gay bigots I've met, will say to your face that they don't exist.

He just assumes that they must really be gay. I've been told that by more than one stupid assed faggot. Boy, nothing makes a guy less sexy than exposing that he's not too bright.

So, yeah, a lot of bi guys don't talk about it. You pick up another guy, and he's not going "hey, wait, you're not bi are you?" -- unless he's one of those defects with a hangup. So, he just assumes you're gay.

Women, when you're trying to get in their pants, don't go "Hey, you're not gay are you?".

The question is silly.

The problem is, people generally project their own worldview onto others. So, gay guys assume everyone is gay. Straight guys assume everyone is straight (which is why they get so upset when they are confronted with someone who isn't, they assume that it's an aberration.)

I'm starting to believe sexuality is much more fluid and not strickly being either str8 or gay. Personally, i think being bi would be a lot of fun.

It is, at least for people with an open mind. Catch something in the right light and you find you're into something you weren't into previously. Like bondage or whatever.

weel said its the same here

You guys don't realize that his is a form of bigotry, do you? You hear someone say it, and you just assume that they are really actually gay and it's a code. That assumption is prejudice, that's bigotry.

You're looking down on them and saying they aren't being honest, when you don't actually know fuck all.