I am going to try to get to Steamworks in Berkeley Friday Early. If a hung top wants to meet and breed me bareback then I will get a room, otherwise I will be there for a few hours looking for cock and loads. I really would like to have my hole fucked and filled, would be great to find a experiebced, well endowed top who enjoys taking his time and turning out a tight and seeding a tight hole. I also live to suck and deepthroat cock and to be honest would really prefer to be with two or more tops at once. Message me if you want to meet up. I really hope someone decides to join me because I would much rather be fucked by two or three guys in a room than loom for cock and loads. I would also like to record some video (anon is fine).

Haven't had much response but I will still be heading to Steamworks in Berkeley tomorrow early in the day. plan on being there sometime before noon for a few hours of sucking cock.and being fucked (if I am lucky). I will probably head for the gloryholes first then maybe park myself on the fuckbench or in the sling and hope someone want to get things going fucking me. I am hoping it turns into a fuckfest of my hungry holes.

I am definitely going back to Steamworks this morning. plan on having my naughty naked ass up high on the fuckbench and.ready for cock and loads by 11:30am or so, or in the sling waiting for my first group fuck. if you have a nice cock and like tight latino ass then you should try to.make it out. I am really hoping to get fucked by a nice cock today. see you all soon.

Edited by naughtyjakob
spelling