Getting 'safe-sex only' guys to bareback

rawfuckr

Through this last years I've noticed that you can get any guy you meet, even those who are 'safe sex only' to fuck you raw without a condom. This is usually what I do to get them to drop the rubbers:

- Telling them I'm neg before sex and tested recently. This puts a 'he's clean' tag on you and they'll likely just ram it in without a condom

- If the guy insists on condoms, you can fuck a first time with them, and then you get the tag of 'he's clean' and he is very likely to drop them on subsequent times

I've met very few guys who are in theory total safe-sex queens but then will go raw with very little doing. Does this mean there is a lot of hypocrisy out there? Do people have the same experiences?

I know a few guys who are 100% safe sex. They will not fuck without a condom. Don't agree with them, but I do respect their decision.

A lot of guys put "safe sex only/safer only" in their profiles because they don't want to get labeled as someone who engages in risky behavior. Also, I think it depends on what part of the country you're in. I've noticed in big cities and less conservative areas, a lot more guys put in their profiles that they are into bareback or "anything goes." In smaller towns, it seems the number of safe sex only guys is a lot higher.

That said, probably 80% of the guys I've hooked up with on A4A have "safe sex only" in their profile and maybe once or twice a year they will insist on a condom at the last minute. Most will go raw without hesitation, or after I tell them I am clean, which is the truth.

I have had to sweet talk a few into going bare, but I've never had one say they didn't enjoy it. May a collage boi came to town as a "safe only" guy, but left as a bareback slut after being my fuck bud for several years.

The goal of every barebacker should be to convert as many guys as possible from safe to bare.

• Upvote 1

I just put "anything goes" on a4a because I will start fucking with a condom... but I won't let it end that way. I'll put it on, but only if I'm sure it will be coming off soon. If a guy refuses to take it raw though, I'll just move on. I like knowing they only take it raw.

I find this to be true myself. When in a video booth with a guy and he won't fuck without a condom, I ask him to please cum all over my hole and cheeks. 2/3 times they stick the tip. Then it's the whole thing. Then they unload inside me. If they choose to cum all over my hole, I scoop it up and finger myself while they watch and smile.

• Upvote 2

HI...Question

On adam4dam if a guy put "no answer" under the -practice-....does it mean that he is open to bb?

I think so. Never had someone who left that field blank not go bare. Just like if someone doesn't put their HIV status, I will automatically assume they're poz.

Of course, I've seen guys on BBRT with a profile on A4A where they're poz or undetectable on BBRT, and negative on A4A.

• 1 year later...

Most guys I have been with over the last three years take it bare, even though they are married to a woman. They ask for it bare. I had one exception, who wanted it safe, but took it bare when my cock was against his hole. He later told me he was just too horny to say no. Took it bare again after that and wants it again.

Edited by mblad99
  • Upvote 2

Only had one guy absolutely refuse to fuck me bare. When he came and had pulled out i pulled the condom off and put it in my mouth and kissed him, which i hate doing, and was on top of him, his cock just slid right in me and he was blowing another load in 10 mins with me on all fours and him saying he had never rammed a bottom so hard in his life because of fucking bb.

• Upvote 1

My experience is that everybody fucks bare. Some have asked if I have a condom, and when I say no, they just go ahead and fuck without hesitating.

"At least I asked"  :D

Sounds like how we all get started barebacking. I tell wanna be bb's that it's a slippery slope once you try it because the feeling, risk excitement and dirty element are just too powerful to overcome. When most.of the world wants to play safe and not want anything they can't get rid of, it feels sexy hot walking around knowing you fuck how they could only dream to.

• Upvote 3

When I am naked making out with guys, I ask them "are you clean", when they say yes, I sit on their cocks "for just a minute". Works 9/10 times. And I shower before sex so I am clean too in case they ask...

• Upvote 2

When I am naked making out with guys, I ask them "are you clean", when they say yes, I sit on their cocks "for just a minute". Works 9/10 times. And I shower before sex so I am clean too in case they ask...

I wouldn't dare let them in me if I wasn't clean. Messy eww. The cleaner I am the easier it is for them to bug me or get bugged by me.