Getting 'safe-sex only' guys to bareback

rawfuckr

That's not what I meant with "Clean" ;)

I was thinking that you meant clean as in free of any STD's.  Some find that term offensive because it implies that your "dirty" if you're HIV+ so it is one of those terms that some people get pissed off if someone uses it.

I had a guy mid thirties come over a few days ago. He was married and at first all he wanted was a blow job. As I was sucking him he felt my ass. I asked him to rub his head around my hole. When he did I pulled him in me. He did not seem to mind and fucked me till he shot in me.

• Upvote 1

• 2 weeks later...

I've said many times I never turn down a fuck over a guy's insistence on using a condom, and I've recently encountered a guy who has reinforced the wisdom of my thinking. He has a huge fat uncut cock and insists on using condoms. We've fucked several times now and I don't know if he is damaging the condoms before putting them on but everytime he fucks me he gets off on busting the condom. He cums inside me and every time the condom is broken and pushed down around the base of his cock. He is a brutal fuck and I think he is getting off on fucking me so hard it breaks the condom. I am certain it is his goal. That way it is not his fault, and it reinforces what a great fuck he gave me. Either way I don't care, I fucking love it!

• Upvote 6

And another safe sex only adam4adam guy breeds me :) He had condoms ready and everything.  He was just 2 easy. lol, once you get the head on your slippery hole its going to go in. "your sure its safe?: he said as i pushed back on him and in it went, He fucked like a rabbit, said it was fantastic.

• Upvote 2

I've only been with a few guys so far. They all had safe only on thier Profiles and they all shot thier seed in me. It usually takes a few days of exchanging emails before they go through with it.

Most guys like the idea of going bare, even the stubborn ones. Just have to work at it a bit more. I like feeling that im sort of seducing them. Haha

• Upvote 4

• 2 weeks later...

Personally, I can be very sexually impulsive but I do value my health and  I often struggle to find a man who isn't strictly BB. I live in a very small town so hooking up with someone that im actually attracted to as opposed to just picking the closet guy requires a road trip to a bigger metro area. Lately I've found myself being rejected solely on the fact that i refuse to have a top bareback me. Yes I find the idea of it very hot. the few times i was bred, it was while i was in a ltr. that being said, i do visit bathhouses sometimes and I encounter the same attitudes towards safe sex. the bottoms usually dont care but the tops are pretty aggressive in their refusal to wear a condom, but i still find myself on my knees taking their raw cocks. the only line of defense I use consistently is pulling off their dick and calling the whole thing off, which im sure isnt a very effective method but its the only thing i can do to satisfy the conscientious gay man and the Pig slut that inhabit my brain and so far I've always tested negative. I would love to take all the loads i can, but although the bug chasing gift giving fantasy is a turn on, at this point in my life I'd prefer to keep it a fantasy.

• Upvote 1

Guest Knotmyhole

I have no regrets after barebacking for over 18 years after "jumping the fence".  I just tell them up front that is they want my cock, then the meat comes raw - with a pic of said meat.  I respect those who resist, and pleasure those who cave in.  As one of the posts here says, its a slippery slope, once you experience the feeling of skin in skin and the spontaneity of the act few want to turn back.  The ones who amaze me are those who insist on a condom to bottom, and then are happy to swallow your cock straight after - go figure.

• 3 years later...

My experience is that quite a few guys say safe-only with condoms, but when you get into the heat of the moment, they will do anything you want just to get the fuck.  For me, that means to take off the condom and breed me.  Guys won't walk away when you get to that point, they want to nut.

15 hours ago, DannyBoyCMH said:

My experience is that quite a few guys say safe-only with condoms, but when you get into the heat of the moment, they will do anything you want just to get the fuck.  For me, that means to take off the condom and breed me.  Guys won't walk away when you get to that point, they want to nut.

Truth. Especially if they are secretly craving it bare to begin with. 

• Upvote 1

• 1 month later...
  • Moderators

So... I do a fair bit of cruising on BBRT, and there's a local guy who has been hot to trot with me for a while. We finally have a date to play (today), and I get this message from him this morning:

Subject: Very nice pictures
Date: Mon 06 May 2019 09:35 AM

You know I find red guys super sexy 
I’m STDs free hiv negative but I’m not on prep. 
I only have regular condoms

I'm thinking to myself... you DO know this is a BAREBACK cruise site, right? Oy. We'll see what actually happens...

The "regular condoms" was presumably a reference to my endowment.

Edited by vnaught8x6

Guest Upstateguy518

Oh for sure nearly every guy who says safe only will end up raw fucking if they can. Once the heat of the moment hits, All bets are off.

Once had a married guy, who I was fucking with a condom on, beg me to take it off. A minute or two later he was cumming because the thought of my raw cock in his ass got him off.