The Town Whore's Son

Jason starts to drive towards the house again and now I'm just feeling kind of hollow inside. What makes me such a terrible person that not even my own father would help me? Maybe Jason is wrong and everyone else is right. Laura and Tim are just saying nice things to me cause they care about Jason, they obviously don't really mean it. We get to the end of the drive and Laura is standing on the porch waiting for us. I remember how honest she seemed when she hugged me at Jason's but she couldn't have meant it. She seems like such a nice person but then people thought my mother was nice and some of the guys that used to beat me other people thought were nice. I've discovered that people are very good at hiding what they really are. Jason so far is the only person that seems to be honest about himself but then just how well do I really know him? No, Jason's always been good to me and he's never done anything to hurt me. He's the only person that has ever looked out for me and he's the only person I can trust.

Jason stops the car and turns off the ignition. He opens his door and looks at me, and asking with his eyes if I'm ready for this. I look at him and just shrug and start to open the car door when Jason reaches over and gently grabs my arm. "Hey, one more thing."

"Yeah what's that?"

"I love you." and he leans forward and kisses me gently on the lips. I close my eyes and lean in for more. I could kiss this man forever. He pulls back and looks at me "now lets go have some fun I think we both need it."

I smile at him "ok, I'll try."

We get out of the car and head up to the front door. Laura is standing there looking pensive, as we get closer she looks first at Jason then at me and then back to Jason again. "Everything alright?"

"No" says Jason

"Yeah" I say, and even to me sounds hollow

Jason and I both look at each other and Laura says "well I'd ask which it is but Quinn hon you didn't sound very convincing want to tell me whats wrong?"

Jason says "well your place is rather daunting to someone that's grown up like Quinn."

I have to say one thing for Laura the woman is sharp as a tack, "OH shit Quinn you must hate us, I'm so sorry."

"It's ok, I understand it's not like you guys could worry about the whore's son you had your own lives" and even I can hear the bitterness in my words but I can't help myself. "I wasn't anyone important in your lives so why should you care?"

"Quinn it wasn't like that it.."

"Yes it was" and I can tell I'm getting angry again but I just can't help myself "I'm the town whore's son, not like I'm special or important or anything and helping me would have just created issues that you two didn't want to deal with."

"What we did was wrong, and I apologize for that, your right in one part that helping you would have created some issue's niether of us wanted to face at that time. Tim didn't know till this week that I knew he had a son, in fact I knew Tim had a son before he did. I'm not sure when he found out but I'm pretty sure you were in your teens. Your mother was the "entertainment" for Tim's bachlor party and I thought it would be a good idea to keep an eye on her so I knew about you. But your completely wrong when you say your not important, your very important and special we were just to self absorbed to see for ourselves and for that I'm so sorry and hope that you can forgive us. Will you please let us make it up to you?"

I can't help myself I'm still feel the anger boiling inside me, "make it up to me?! How are you going to make up that my own mother allowed me to be fucked by some guy when I was only 12, how are you going to make up to me that how every single person in this town has treated me like I had the plague unless they wanted to get their fucking rocks off! Please tell me how your going to make it up to me how I spent nights laying in bed crying as my mother was fucking stoned out of her mind and some asshole used his belt on me then fucked me till I bled?!"

Laura just stands there stunned for a few minutes opens her mouth to say something then closes it. After a few more minutes she sits down on the porch and finally says "I never really thought about everything you went through. I'm sorry about my choice of words of course we can't make it up to you. I really don't know what to say. Quinn I do like you and I understand your animosity towards us and I really can't justify our actions. The only thing I can think to say is I'm so very sorry and although we can't make up for what we've done and we certainly aren't in a position to play the role of your parents I would like for us to be friends and not just because of how Jason feels or to appease any sense of guilt. And trust me the guilt is there and you can ask Tim and Jason guilt is not something I usually feel. I'm always very self assured and know what I'm doing but in this case I think I should have handled things better."

Everyone is quiet for a few minutes each of us trying to resolve our feelings. I'm trying to get my anger under control. Its not Laura's fault, I'm not her son and she just stated that Tim didn't know for a while about me and as much as I hate to admit it, it probably was very difficult for Tim to accept he had a son he didn't know about till he was 1/2 grown. I look over at Jason and can tell he's torn as well. He loves me very much but Laura is one of his best friends. He probably wants to comfort both of us but is afraid if he does the other will feel left out or betrayed. That's when my anger fades. I can't do this to him. He's been there for me and he looks so torn between us both. I know I'd win but its not fair to put him through this. Taking a deep breath I walk over to Laura and sit down next to her.

"I'm sorry I blew up, its just that life hasn't been very easy for me and part of me see's all of this," and I gesture around at the house and yard "and thinks I could have grown up like this safe and secure if Tim had helped me." I gaze up at Jason " but some extremely sexy man told me that if I had then instead of being my lover he would have been my uncle instead, so I guess everything that happened happened for a reason."

Laura grins "well not so sure about that you know they say incest is best he could have been both!"

"EEWWWEEEE" and the look on Jason's face causes me to start laughing, which causes my face to hurt but its worth it.

Laura leans towards me so that our shoulders are touching "Thank you. And no matter how you may feel about yourself let me tell you, you are very smart and much more worthy a person then most other people and I'm very much grateful that you are now a part of our family."

"Yeah well not sure about all that but I am sure I'm glad to be part of the family."

Laura looks at Jason "he really doesn't understand how special he is does he?"

Jason looks at Laura and says "He has no clue" and he smiles down at me "but I have every intention of showing him."

Laura smiles up at him "and I have no doubt about that. Ok we'll work on that but in the mean time there's something important that we need to do."

"Oh" both Jason and I say together.

"YES SHOPPING!"

And we all start laughing. "Ok, ok" Jason walks over to us and holds out a hand to each of us. Laura and I look at each other and give the other a hug before reaching up for Jason's hands. With a quick tug he pulls us both up into a big hug. We all put our arms around each other and just stand there holding each other. After a few minutes Laura releases us

"Ok let me get my keys and purse and be right back" and with that she darts into the house. Jason pulls me closer to him and I cuddle into his chest.

"Thank you love"

"For?"

"For being so gracious in forgiving Laura and Tim like that. I love you all and would really hate it if you didn't all get along."

"I know, I thought of that and figured I couldn't do that to you. I do love you, you know."

"Yeah I know" then he pulls me tighter against him "and one more thing. If you refer to yourself one more time as the worthless town whores son I will tie you to the bed."

"Hmm promise"

"Yes but you didn't let me finish. I will tie you to the bed and suck and tease you for days and not let you cum."

"OH fuck, and you call me evil ok ok I'll be good" and I shudder at the thought of not being able to cum for days. "Damn that would be hell!"

"That's kind of the point. You're not worthless and you're not a whore You are my lover and the young man that I'm very deeply in love with. I will not sit by and watch you continue to demean yourself. Am I getting through to you?"

"I hear what you say Jason but its so hard to believe. I mean everyone has always told me I'm worthless and that I'll never be anything special cause my mom's a whore and so was I. It just doesn't make sense to me that someone like you could be in love with me."

"Well baby I am and I don't fall in love with worthless people. In fact I've only fallen in love twice and I think both of those two men are very special." Jason places his hand under my chin and lifts my face up to look me in the eyes. "Tim and you both are very important to me but make no mistake you will always come first" and then he leans down and kisses me. I press forward and let my hands slide up around his neck. My face hurts and my lips are killing me but Jason if very gentle and just slides his tongue over my lips and then gently lays his lips on mine. Just touching, just feeling the warmth of each others mouth.

Jason pulls away and tucks my head under his chin and kisses the top of it and I let me hands slide down his back to his waist and just pull him to me. I feel so save and loved when Jason holds me like this. Jason is right I may have lived in hell but it was worth it for this. After a few more minutes we hear Laura driving around with a candy red Cadillac Escalade SUV.

"Wow" I can't help but say

"Yeah Laura takes her shopping seriously"

I laugh "you'd think she was going to cloth an army."

"Nope just you."

I choke "your kidding right?"

"Afraid not, you can expect at least half the back of that will be filled with clothes for you before the end of the day if not all of it."

"Oh geez"

Laura pulls up next to us and rolls the windows down, "come on guys lets go!" We pile in with Jason getting in front and me getting into the back. As I sit down its like the seat just molds to me.

"Oh wow this is more comfortable then my bed when I lived with Dina." Jason and Laura both look back and they have this look like their waiting for a time bomb to go off. "Ok guys relax I'm ok now I was just saying, not digging ok?" Jason just grins and Laura looks relieved. Laura puts the car into drive and starts down the driveway.

The drive is filled with small talk and there is a slight bit of tension but its easy to get past as none of us want to "poke" that sore spot. After about 35 minutes Laura pulls up in front of Akira, just looking at the window display I know this is a very expensive store. "Ahh I thought we were going to the outlets?"

"Oh we will but I wanted to stop here first before we wore ourselves out at the outlets." Some how I get the impression that Laura is referring to us getting wore out and not her. We all pile out of the car and head into the store. Once I get inside I'm amazed by all the styles and colors of clothing. I've never been in such a stylish store and have no clue where to start. I mean one pair of jeans is as good as another right?

"Quinn you ok?" Jason asks with a grin on his face, "because if you keep your mouth open like that someone might mistake you for a fish." I realize he's right and I've been standing here staring at everything with my mouth wide open. He walks over to me and slips his arm around my shoulder. "Come on hon lets start with pants that will look much better then those sweats you've been living in." Laura sidles up to my other side and slips her arm around my waist.

"Don't worry about prices lets just have fun and get you something that flatters that great body you have." She tugs me away from Jason and drags me over to the shirts. The next hour is a whirlwind as I'm shoved into the changing room while Laura tosses one item of clothing after another at me. When we get to the register Laura sets aside a pair of pants, a shirt, and a sweater. "Jason why don't you take Quinn and get him changed into these."

"Oh I'd be happy to." and Jason has this shit eating grin on his face as he slips his arm into mine and leads me back to the dressing rooms while carring my new cloths in his other. Once we are back at the dressing room Jason hands me the cloths and turns me around and gently pushes me to one of the rooms. I open the door and walk in and as I turn to shut the door Jason come in behind me. "Well she did say to help you get changed," and then he turns and shuts the door behind him and latches it. Turning around he takes teh cloths from me and sets them on the bench and then kneels down and starts to unlace my shoes.

"I can get myself dress you know?"

"Oh I know but this is so much more fun," he says as he slips off my shoe and starts on the other one.

"Jason we could get into trouble."

"Nah, trust me we're good," and he takes of my other shoe and reaches up and grabs my hips to pull me closer to him. Two steps closer and my crotch is right up against his face. As I look down Jason grin's up evilly at me and starts to slide his hands down my hips, pulling the sweat pants down. As they pull past the top of the jockstrap Jason leans forward and starts to tongue the laces, trying to slide is tongue between them. I feel the hotness of his breath and the dampness of his tongue through the fabric and my cock rockets to attention. My breath catches as he pushes his face harder against my groin. My breath catches and I lean into him letting my hands grip his shoulders. As the waist of the sweats slides down so does Jason's mouth, my cock is now sticking out the top of the jock and its pulsing against the fabric. As the sweats reach my ankles Jason has his head between my legs and is curling his tongue to get around the jock and to lick just under my nuts. I can't help but let out a soft moan. "Shh baby, we wouldn't want anyone to walk in now would we?" He then readjusts his position and is covering my jock encased balls with his mouth. I can feel the hot moisture seeping through the fabric and caressing my nuts. At the same time he lifts one foot up at a time and removes my sweats. Tossing them in the corner he kisses his way up my engorged cock and licks my head which at this point has escaped the confines of the jock and is leaking precum. "Mmm just for me?" and Jason then wraps his lips over the top. I let out a small whimper and then Jason tucks his feet under himself and begins to kiss is way up my stomach and to my chest while lifting the t-shirt up, sliding his hands up my sides and caressing me. Soon his lips reach my nipples and he gently nips then while raising my arms up and pulling the shirt off completely. As it passes over my head Jason stands up and his lips meet mine, the shirt gets tossed in the corner with the pants leaving his hands free to reach around my lower back and pull us tighter together. Jason is rubbing our throbbing cocks together as he gently licks my lips and places feather soft kisses on them. "Do you have any idea how much you mean to me?" He breaths into my mouth.

"Hopefully as much as you mean to me" and I entwine my arms around his neck and lay my head on his shoulder. Jason reaches around and embraces me with his arm around my lower back and I can feel his fingers rubbing and sliding across the top of my ass. We stand that way for a few, just breathing in each others scent. Jason's fingers begin or roam lower and I can't help but arch my butt into them. He rubs them against my hole, gently circling, teasingly. Using his middle finger he probes me with just the tip. Pulling me tighter to him with his hand while fingering my ass is so extremely hot, yet done so gently that its also intimate and loving. I shudder with the conflicting emotions of wanting to have Jason just bury his cock deep in me to just standing there being held.

Jason pulls his head back and looks down at me, "Whatcha thinking about love?"

"How glad I am that I had a lousy math teacher," I look up at his face and he's got this huge grin on his face.

"Yeah me too. Ok come on sexy boy lets get you dressed before they send someone in to check on us." I sigh as I really don't want to move unless its Jason lining up his cock with my ass. Jason pulls away and I already miss his finger playing with me. He turns around and grabs the shirt of the top of the pile of cloths. Its a solid black button down, with the cuffs a black plaid. Next he gives me a pair of dark green plaid skinny jeans. I've never owned anything like this. I've seen some of the kids with them at school but never thought I'd be wearing them let alone owning some. I slip them on and love the feel of them gliding across my skin. New cloths, NICE new clothes. Most of my stuff has been from GoodWill or other second hand stores, or occasionally Target or Walmart. This is completely different. I turn to look in the mirror but Jason is blocking my view.

"Here put this on too" and he hands me a charcoal grey sweater jacket. I slip my arms into the soft warm jacket and zip up the front, all the while Jason is staring at me with this huge grin on his face. "Mmm I do believe I have the fucking hottest boyfriend in the state!"

"You need glasses" I say and can feel my ear's burning.

"Think so? Well take a look" and then he steps away from the mirror. I can't believe that the image is me. I've never looked this good. I can see my face turning a deeper red and that just makes my bruises stand out more, if it wasn't for those I'd look like I stepped off the cover of a magazine. "Told you, but lets make this even better." He then reaches for the zipper on my jacket and pulls it down about halfway. Then he unbuttons the top two buttons of my shirt, finally he turns and from the bench picks up and dark green plaid scarf and winds it once around my neck and places the ends so that they drape over my bare chest. "Wow, baby you look stunning!" and he start laughing even harder as I can feel my face light up like a Christmas bulb. "Come on I get to show you off now," and with those words Jason opens the door and shouts "Hey Laura check this out!" and as we come out of the hallway for the dressing rooms Laura and two clerks turn to look. Laura lets out a squeal like some high school cheerleader and comes running over.

"OH MY GOD! Look at you! Quinn you look sexy as hell!" I can feel my face turning even redder as if that was possible.

"Well I might look sexy if my face didn't look like a rotting tomato you mean," even I can hear the hurt in my voice. I try to defuse it by grinning but that just makes my lip hurt and I grimace instead.

Jason reaches over and pulls me to him. "Baby, what was done to you is temporary, you will heal and I don't care what color your face is your DAMN sexy to me." I can't help but snuggle up against his chest.

"Ok you two lets go get some lunch and hit the outlets."

"Lunch sounds good and Quinn can take a pain pill before his head starts to feel like its going to explode." He give me a hug against his chest and then gently lifts my chin to look me in the eyes. "Hey someone thinks your special."

"Mmm, you know I love you so much" and I stretch up on my tip toes and give him a kiss.

Edited by Kenywi
  • Like 1
  • Upvote 4
  • Thanks 1

• 4 months later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 2 months later...

I'm only about halfway through this story, but I got to say GREAT FUCKNIG JOB! I love it! Extremely romantic, hot, and well written. Bravo!

• 5 months later...
  • 6 months later...