After work at the bath

barebacksub

Went to DreamWorks last night. Lots of action in the maze GH area. Sucked a couple hot cocks, one guy particularly smelled nice n rank with tasty hairy sweaty pits. Ate out shot hole on the fuck horse then noticed a guy went into one of the booths. Went next door, straight to my knees and a rock hard cock with cock ring entered my mouth. Sucked for a while then turned round to show him my hole. In no time his tongue was deep in me,then I felt his cock thrusting in - fuck he was rock hard. Gave me a good pounding with enthusiastic grunts before I felt his cock pulsing as he unloaded inside me.He kept fucking me once he'd cum then pulled out so I could taste his cum mixed with my ass juice. Took a short rest then found a guy sucking through a GH while being fucked. I knelt in front of him to suck then pushed my hole on to his cock so he could fuck me while being fucked. He kept telling me how big the cock fucking him was.He finally left with his fucker leaving my hole to be fucked and fingered by several other guys. A great couple of hours!