Do us bottoms feel the need to be refilled?

wgm1964

If it's "love making" with my hubby, I'm content with one good fuck and fill session; but fucking for sport is an entirely different matter -- a good 3 way or small group or online hookup and I'm horned up for the next stiff cock and load of cum...can easily take 5+ loads before the need subsides, then I want more the next day --

Black cock is hot...most dudes can go for a few hours...I have a black fuck buddy...9" cock and thick...he "slow" fucks me for hours...my on my back and HE holds my legs apart while his cock is fucking my hole...he is in total control while I am his white whore for that time! And when he fucking cums...OMFG!!!!! Loads in my ass and it fills in around his cock when hes cumming and the feeling in my fuck hole...OMFG!!!!!! Of course poppers makes the experience that much better!

Guest ff-whole

All the time....

I am seldom satisfied with only one cock and one load...

That is why I love to go to a bath house and stick my ass out or am on all fours, advertising; come and fill me up!

Most of the time when I get fucked like that, others get so horny, it will take away their inhibitions and want a piece of my ass as well. I love it.

Black cock in my white ass...OMFG! Such a turn on! And the blacks that do me...they have HUGE fucking loads! I love it!!!!! I want to be whored out by one to his buddies sometime...would love to be a white trophy whore for a black guy...taking all loads...no fear...no regrets...a little PnP for the first time too!

I wouldn't mind if i lived in an world where me and other people like me (BBC addicts) are stuck in a motel where we each have a motel room and unlimited amounts of black men lined up outside our doors and they just come and go inside our asses one right after the next.

• 3 weeks later...
Guest faggot hole

i like RawLeather's analogy, "My hole is like a beast that has just tasted blood for the first time." That's exactly it. i constantly crave that load. i know that i am not whole unless i have a real man's load swimming somewhere inside me. It is a constant need.

I know exactly how this feels. I need at least one good fuck, but after that, I become a cum whore if more men are around or available. It's great.

I can be satisfied with one good fuck, but if I get two one after another, I can't stop wanting more.

Once I've had one load in me I become insatiable. Just continuously want more until I cant physically take any more. Unfortunately unless at a sauna or sex club, only get up to a few guys loads. But in the saunas and clubs I've taken at least 20 different cocks in one night.

Once I've had one load in me I become insatiable. Just continuously want more until I cant physically take any more. Unfortunately unless at a sauna or sex club, only get up to a few guys loads. But in the saunas and clubs I've taken at least 20 different cocks in one night.

Same here. If I get one load I want more, until I can't take it anymore. Don't Always get that, but the craving is there.