Sling Sex: How fun is it?

jimazoid04

I have a fuck bench and a sling in my bedroom- or actually, used to have a fuck bench. It was bulky and more of a place to toss clothes onto- but the sling is used often. I had a guy drop by yesterday morning for an 8 am fuck and then he wanted to learn to fist, and wanted to push his load in deeper. Since I am very tall ( 207 cm or 80 inches) the sling makes it a very simple and easy process for the man fucking or fisting me to adjust the chains to his preference. With the guy yesterday morning I adjusted and made a mental note of how many links from the bottom he liked the end of the sling- his next visit, I can preset it for him. 6 hours later I hosted an extended player- he arrived and we got into crotch high boots, he propped my ass up on the bed and began rimming me. After about 20 minutes my legs were getting tired from being held up in the air- and we moved into the sling. As he was shorter than the morning fister I thought an adjustment might be needed, but he wanted it left higher and he returned to eating my ass while standing, then he began fisting me and after 20 minutes or so he wanted to sit and fist, so I hopped out of the sling, adjusted and then got back in- we played for a total of 4 hours with him in my hole most of the time- and my legs hanging comfortably in the straps. The play might have continued on longer- I was not tired or aching, but I was hungry as hell and needed to get dinner- I am certain I could not have gone 4 0 minutes without the sling- with it- endless use of my ass is not issue. BTW- I have a porta sling frame from the Fort with a nylon sling- and I love both ! The nylon vrs leather - I can toss the nylon sling into the washer after a heavy session and get ti degreased/decontaminated while the leather can be much more of a task to get clean after a long session. One other PS-- my bedroom has a wall bookshelf across from my sling, and I keep all the dildo's and other toys on it, and the sling is up all the time. My pest control guy was a little curious the first month I had it, and asked about it the 2nd month- but I never got him into it ( or more accurately, him into me)hmm-pesticide cock- a whole new twist of chasing ! LOL

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 months later...

My first time was at the sauna and I loved it. Easy access to your ass and allows a real pounding. For me like other guys here it was like floating while being fucked and even better with a couple of hits of poppers. If you haven't tried it then do it as soon as you can and you won't regret it.

I love being in a sling and repeatedly barebacked by guys that walk in to the room. Clubs and bath houses that have sling rooms are my very favorite places. I have been fucked many many times in slings. Love to be cuffed to the sling with my arms and legs as well (not that I would ever try to get away!).

it is so exciting for me to be in a sling for an hour or two and service any guy. Perfection!!!

My pest control guy was a little curious the first month I had it, and asked about it the 2nd month- but I never got him into it ( or more accurately, him into me)hmm-pesticide cock- a whole new twist of chasing ! LOL

Talk about a Bug Chaser! Good one. I've been eyeballing my pool boy lately. Hot black guy. Service guy fantasies are hot, sling or not.

Not quite sure if I'd get one for my bedroom but if I'm cruising in the bathhouse or any other location and the sling is free, I'm the first to be in it.

It also doesn't take very long for the first three or four guys standing, watching and taking turns fucking and breeding my cunt.