How in the Hell do you take a big dick?

Kenywi

I know this sounds like one of those WTF things but really. If the dick is bigger then average <and most gay men are> it hits up against a wall and hurts like hell. Yeah I'm told its the second sphincter but how do you loosen that up?

Well when I use my 12 in dildo on my self or have a big top once it hits I take a deep breath and nice and slow and things slide into place. It feels amazing once your pasted the second sphincter.

Naturally, I can only speak from my own experience. First, I respectfully take issue with your assertion that most gay men's dicks are bigger than average. If it were only true. Suffice it to say that, as a not-too-vers bottom, I've had my unfair share of men---gay, bi and str8 (yes, str8---thanks to Burning Man)---so most would consider me in or near the expert field on dick size. Some call it being a slut. Semantics, actually :-)

Using the general thought that 6" is average, I found that gay men's cocks run the whole gamut of below average to well above average. I've had a Top fuckbud since 2010 with 4.5" to 5" that absolutely rocks my world. Possibly better than any man ever. Another fuckbud since 2004 with 8" used to bang up against that 2nd sphincter and hurt. Now bottoming for him is all pleasure. Finally, an uber-hung fuckbud with 10+ inches who would've torn me up even a few years ago gets unbelievably deep in me with almost no discomfort.

The difference? First and foremost, I know so much more about my butt now than I did even a few years ago. I feel it. I touch it. I know it. That's led to the realization of 5 important things:

1) Relax. A squeaky clean hole is a hungry hole. Absolutely confidence in my thorough clean out allows me to completely relax and concentrate solely on taking dick. Take a long time to clean out. Rushing it creates tension which inhibits relaxation.

2) Position. The position I get fucked in is critical for relaxation and relaxation is critical to a good fuck. For me, on my back is always awesome. On my belly is not. Just has never worked for me. On all fours can be awesome for a deep fuck. On my feet and bent over, not so hot. The muscles in my legs that I use to stand don't allow me to relax my hole completely. I learned this one night at a sex party. Hot guy who I was totally into bent me over and rammed it in. It wasn't great. When I hopped up on a bench in front of me on all fours and hung my ass over the side, the fuck took on a whole new dimension…for both of us. So, for me, on my back or on all fours really works. The same man who brutalizes and hurts my 2nd sphincter when I'm on my belly slips through it pleasurably when I'm on my back or on all fours.

3) No fear. I used to worry about being tight enough. Now I relax my hole…make it "big"…push it out, often bringing my 2nd sphincter in touch with more average sized cocks. That feeling of a man's cock banging at---and often through---my inner gate while I'm pushing out is awesome. Major fucking awesome. Pushing out and taking it deep---regardless of the length of the cock---is perhaps the most important thing I've learned. it's open…it's ready…and it feels great because of it. Of course, I use the muscle control in my hole to tighten up from time to time. Tops react well to all of this.

4) Poppers. They have an amazing affect on my hole…and me. If a man is uber hung, they make me want to take it deep.

5) Sometimes it just doesn't work. Whether it's chemistry, the Top's technique or just my butt's mood, sometimes all the stars align for a great fuck and sometimes it just doesn't work.

Hope this helps...

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

I agree with above post. I got fucked this weekend by a black guy who was really blessed with a huge cock. Ive been fucked a thousand times and this guy was the biggest for sure. My hole was very clean, he knew how to use it and was patient. He fucked the living shit out of me for over an hour. its the first time i thought of my ass as a pussy ever. My hole was so well used it felt like what i assume a pussy feels like. My hole was flapping in the breeze for more than a day.

• Haha 1

• Moderators

Lots of good quality lube. I like silicone lube for comfortably taking big ones (bigger than you are used to whatever size that is). With experience, you can use easier-to-clean-off water-based or even just spit.

• Administrators
Naturally, I can only speak from my own experience. First, I respectfully take issue with your assertion that most gay men's dicks are bigger than average. If it were only true. Suffice it to say that, as a not-too-vers bottom, I've had my unfair share of men---gay, bi and str8 (yes, str8---thanks to Burning Man)---so most would consider me in or near the expert field on dick size. Some call it being a slut. Semantics, actually :-)

I think the perception may be because small dicked gay guys tend to bottom. So that means gay tops are above average in dick size as a group. On the other hand there's no sorting mechanism like that among straight guys since all straight guys are "tops" since the women are the "bottoms" - at least in terms of insertion - power dynamics are another matter completely.

I find Astroglide my favorite lube in all fuck occasions whether I am doing the fucking or I am getting fucked. I definitely use extra Astroglide in my hole if I am with a big dic guy; 8 or more inches and wide. It feels awesome when that huge piece of man meat slides in nice and easy and opens me wide. I like getting fucked deep inside and feel the wads of cum shoot deep in my guts.

Being totally cleaned out is the first and most important if you ask me. Poppers and lube. but a hung top that does not know how to use his equipment can make for a rough ride. As a bottom, I think we need a school for tops, hung or not. For the tops that dont know how to use it, I normally flip them on their backs and ride them to completion. They seem to think that is awesome and it keeps me in shape. <wicked grin>

I totally agree with BestCatcher. You have to teach yourself to relax. Find the positions that work for you and don't be afraid to switch while you are being fucked. I like to be fucked with spit only, but sometimes you'll need lube. Finally poppers turn me into a total bottom slut. You can do anything to me when I am poppered up.

I agree with everyone here: clean, relax, lube, popper up, and find the right position. However much I like being fucked in a sling, sometimes it's not the best place when the top is really big. For the biggest tops, I start by letting them lie down and sitting on them. I have control and it helps a lot. Once I've been fully entered though, the position doesn't matter anymore ;). Especially with good poppers, you can take me anyway :2thumbs:.

It's been said already:

1) Push it out when he's pushing in. Seriously. You're opening your hole. And make sure you're all clean LOL.

2) Poppers. More poppers. And more.

3) Lube your hole. Not only his dick. Lube your hole with one finger.

Lubing my hole with one finger relaxes my hole and it opens up. It's a secondary effect, besides the lube.

Actually, lube it before meeting him. Finding a pre-lubed hole is such a turn on for tops, I've found out.

4) Training is key. Seriously. The more cocks you take, the easier it is to fit them.

5) Find a comfortable position. Four legged, the dick tends to go very deep. On your back spreading your legs, you can adjust the angle by moving your hip.

Because I don't use poppers I can't use them to relax my hole. It's true that pushing out opens out my hole and as kinky_hot said, it also makes sure my hole is clean.

Relaxing is the best thing a bottom can do. I don't like huge cocks because I'm afraid of my hole getting hurt and then I cannot get fucked any more. But occasionally a big cock shows up and I try my best. A few weeks ago at a sauna a guy with a huge cock (for me) wanted to fuck me but I said it was too big. He insisted I guess because he likes to challenge holes so I made a huge effort to relax my hole until he went in all the way. When his cock was in all the way he pulled out and told me that he had just come in and didn't want to cum yet.