He Didn't Know ...

I really don't want to infect anyone.The first year of being poz was horrible .. getting used to the meds and all. It was about 11 months of constant discomfort and recurring insomnia. I wouldn't wish that on anyone. Now, I've gotten used to it; and I rarely think about my status .. until I wanna hookup. :-/

So, when Dylan answered my CL ad, I made sure to let him know that I was poz. His response wasn't surprising. "Oh sorry man. I don't think I can sleep with a poz guy. Take care." I was a little disappointed, to be honest because his picture was beyond cute - a petite and innocent look about him. His green eyes were hard to get out of my head. But, I moved on.

It was nearly a month later when he e-mailed me and said he wanted to meet after all -- and that he "might be open" to doing some stuff if we hit it off. I tried to reduce the stress and offered to meet him with the understanding that we wouldn't do anything at all - just get to know each other. He agreed.

I don't like to show up at someone's place empty handed .. even though we agreed to just play X-box and talk. A bottle of wine always seems like a way to ease into getting to know someone.

I nearly lost my breath when he opened the door. He was even more attractive in real life. His green eyes lit up as he answered the door. And a slight smile followed. I think he liked what he saw too.

We made small talk as we sat in the living room. He went to the local community college; and I talked about my worries about finishing my master's degree. We laughed a lot. And we were about 3/4 way through the bottle of wine, there wasn't a hint of discomfort. We played some X-box; and I could tell he was inching over towards me.

An hour later, I was still surprised that things progressed so well. We were in his bed. We made out for what felt like an eternity. I had to advance our activities. The tension was killing me. We explored each other's bodies as much as we could with our clothes on. Almost in sync, we pulled off our shirts and our pants.

"Wow . you're hott!" he said, "I mean .. you feel very hott," he clarified. I didn't realize that the head of my cock had popped out the top of my briefs as it usually does when I'm hard. He felt my tip against his smooth stomach; and then he felt down to it.

"You feel so big," he said with a hint of trepidation; but Dylan tugged on my shaft with urgency. I helped him get a good grip by slipping off my briefs and he explored all of my 8.5 with his warm hand.

His moved his hands to my abs. And I thought he was going to change his mind. He was actually just adjusting his position; and next thing I know, he's trying to wrap his mouth around the top of my cock. "It's so big," he conceded as he attempted to get further down my shaft.

I reached down and grabbed at the bulge in his briefs, finally fishing out his skinny boy-like dick. I didn't mind at all. I never was a size-queen - although it was clear that Dylan favored a big one.

"I don't usually do this on a first date," he said somewhat sheepishly. But, he immediately went back to trying to inhale my now-throbbing pole. We were both lost in the moment; and for the first time, I forgot about my status while with someone.

Moments later, I'm sliding a wet finger in and out of his hole; then it's two fingers. He's still sucking on my like it's the last cock he'll ever have. He wasn't about to let it go. But, all of his wonderful tongue work and wet slurping was too much. Call it instinct, or whatever. But, in just a couple of seconds, I have him readjusted on his back and his legs up in the air moving my rod close to his hole.

He seemed to come back to reality for a moment, "I don't know if we should do this." Honestly, I was too horned up think clearly. I just moved my cock against his hole and rest it there for a moment.

I felt obliged to ask again, though. Somehow, I knew I needed to ask if I could proceed, even though I was far from rational though. "Do you want it?" I asked. And his vague response was all I needed. "I don't know," he answered as he pushed his body down to put pressure on the head of my dick.

I can't believe how quickly everything happened after that. Within seconds, I'm inside him and he's bucking his hips, as if begging me for more. And then I realized that he must have pre-lubed because he was taking it very well. He grunted and moaned. And I didn't ease it in as I might otherwise do. I could tell he could handle it by the initial reception.

So, within moments, I am balls-deep inside him thrusting with long strokes. "You like that?" I ask. And inbetween pants, he replied, "umm .. I don't know." His words said one thing to me, but his body was saying something else.

"Do you want me to stop?" I tried to clarify, still invading his hole with deep strokes. "Fuck .. I don't know." I gave him an especially forceful jab to test my limits. "Fuck!" was his only reply verbally. His non-verbal reply was his fingers digging into my back and pulling me in tighter.

I was on the brink of exploding and thought I should give him one last chance to stop, "I'm about to cum. Should I stop?"

"I don't know .." he replied .. as he continued to pant and grunt with each thrust.

"If I don't pull out, I'm going to cum soon. Do you want me to pull out?" I asked one more time.

"I don't know ... " was his reply once again. I could see his body wriggling with ecstasy. He seemed close. As I watched him writhing with pleasure, I found myself losing control.

"Well I know!" I found myself shouting back at him. I can't believe I did this .. but I was out of control. I jack-hammered his hole as fast and deep as I could for a few seconds and then found myself unloading deep inside him. He came just a fraction of a second after I felt my last spurt deposit inside him. His jizz was a messy fountain going in almost every direction as he jerked his skinny rod forcefully.

Slowly, we both came to our senses. I realized what I did. And I was waiting for him to yell at me or kick me out. We layed there in silence for a a couple of minutes, catching our breath.

"That was incredible," he whispered. And suddenly, I felt no more guilt.

• Like 10
  • Upvote 6
  • Piggy 3
  • Thanks 1

Guest JizzDumpWI

Great story. Besides you chances of infecting him was so close to zero as to be nothing. TasP at work here... I hope both you and he get familiar with that.

• 5 months later...
  • 6 years later...