Four young Latin guys

I posted an advertisement on Craigslist and a young Latin guy answered. He was 26 and in great shape with a 7 " uncut dick. He was with three buddies and all were straight, but they wanted to gang bang a white guy. The guy also mentioned condoms were a must. I said 'okay' and in about an hour they came over. As they undressed, the guy who answered the advertisement asked me to lay on my stomach, ass in the air. I did as he requested.

The one guy started to play with my hole and then I felt him slip in. I reached back and felt. No condom. He whispered they were all going to bareback me and cum in my ass, and not long as he did just that. The other three followed his example, all bareback. They must not have cum in several days as each one of them pumped three or four times.

They left and a pool of cum was on the towel and dripping out of my ass.

Edited by Hotload84
  • Like 1

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
Guest JizzDumpWI
I am praying that you got the bug and are close to death.

WTF? Why on earth would you "Pray for that?" Where does all that vitriole come from? Too many "christians"; too few lions...