I am in a similar position as Bottombitch82, who's blogpost Taking my straight roommates load... without his knowledge has thankfully made me feel like I'm not crazy for harvesting every last drop of my roommate's discarded condoms.

I've tried to break my habit (it has become a habit) and stay away, but ever since he's found a new girl, I've been unable to resist his distinct semen smell. She may be getting fucked every night, but I get to taste and feel his cum slide into me.

Since I've been able to treasure hunt for daily deposits from the comfort of home, my cum fetish is at an all time high! Lately, I've been using his cum to pre-lube my hole for horny tops. It's like they go crazy when the smell hits them. I've also been reading up on others' practices here.

Recently, someone posted asking How do you like to sneak piss from a man in public?

My question is: How many other CUMbandits have stolen a load like this, straight or otherwise? How'd you come to find your bounty?

Tips are greatly appreciated.

• Upvote 1

I love finding used rubbers at bath houses and sex clubs. The least we can do as cum dumps is retrieve the used condom and use that load for what it is good for. Lubing up my hole for other tops to use. Last time at Slammer, I found one and saved it. I was sucking a guy off at the suck ramp and I pulled out the used rubber. Poured the jizz all of the guys cock, and continued to suck him off. It was like getting a 2 for 1 load.

Wow, what timing! Last weekend I stayed at my cousin's house at his university. He lives with 5 other guys. Party every night. On saturday I went around and checked their trash cans in the bedrooms and bathrooms. I found 3 used condoms and drained every one and ate the loads. It was so fucking hot, I don't know why I hadn't ever thought to do it before. Didn't get any of them in my ass, but next time I visit you know what I'll be doing

• Upvote 2

Wow, what timing! Last weekend I stayed at my cousin's house at his university. He lives with 5 other guys. Party every night. On saturday I went around and checked their trash cans in the bedrooms and bathrooms. I found 3 used condoms and drained every one and ate the loads. It was so fucking hot, I don't know why I hadn't ever thought to do it before. Didn't get any of them in my ass, but next time I visit you know what I'll be doing

Now you need to work on getting them all to fuck you raw.... I am betting the cum tasted great.

Now you need to work on getting them all to fuck you raw.... I am betting the cum tasted great.

haha that might be a bit of a stretch but in my dreams it would happen. the cum tasted awesome, all different consistencies. only one load was warm though

I also collect used condoms everywhere I can find them. The loads always end up in my mouth because I'm so fucking cum-hungry. But I don't stop there. I also really love licking cum from the walls around gloryholes, bathhouse floors, urinals, you name it...It's so fucking hot!!

• Upvote 2

I grew up near a drive-in movie theatre. On weekends I'd ride my bike and collect the condoms that were thrown on the ground. I'd put the condoms in my mouth and eat the cum. Some of the condoms. Tasted like pussy, some like shit, that taste on the outside and cum slipping down my throat was a great combination of flavor.

• Upvote 1

I grew up near a drive-in movie theatre. On weekends I'd ride my bike and collect the condoms that were thrown on the ground. I'd put the condoms in my mouth and eat the cum. Some of the condoms. Tasted like pussy, some like shit, that taste on the outside and cum slipping down my throat was a great combination of flavor.

You are my kind of perv.

• 7 months later...
Guest Deviant_Angel

Several years ago before my bf and I started bb with others we lived with a hot roomie who had a lot of guys overnight.  On a few occasions I'd find used cum filled condoms in the bathroom trash from his hook-ups.  I'd take and drain them into my ass and finger my cummy hole before returning them back to the trash.  Felt really dirty and sneaky feeling another guy's cum in me without having to technically "cheat" by having sex with another guy.

Guest ff-whole

I was in a guy bathhouse once and found a full condom on a bench were two guys were still making out. I picked it up and tried to insert the load in my asshole as good as I could. it was pretty dark and the guy was later searching for it, hahahaha...

Another time I was fucked with condom, did not like it but I just needed to have sex... then the guy pulled out and started to jerk off and pulled off his condom and I asked him to shoot in my hands... then again inserted as much as I could in my ass. And jerk off myself with cum on my hands making my dick all slimey.

Glad I'm not the only one into this. Would always prefer to get a load fresh from the top--I like when a guy just wants a fuckhole and knows he's seeding me up. Before I started taking loads, I would save the condoms the guys had used to cum in, just to know I had their loads. In some ways that was nice, because I could see the different amounts different guys would cum in (it's hard to tell how much cum is getting shot into you without seeing it, especially with a new top).

That changed though when I started going home more often. One of my bros had apparently started fucking because I found his magnum condom in the trash, absolutely full of cum. Must've been like three times the normal volume. I wanted to know how that much cum would feel inside my hole and I knew he didn't have anything, so I emptied the condom inside me. From then on I was hooked. I would look for his condoms all the time and absorb as much of his cum as I could. Wasn't long after that I was finding dudes to fuck me and begging them to just cum inside.

• Upvote 4

• 3 years later...

Hey guys!

This is my first post on this site, and I think it'll be a nice debut.

Amongst the many types of amateur vids online that I enjoy, one such is any of the peeping on guys while they pee or jerk off in a public restroom. I've certainly jerked off while enjoying the view through a peephole or "clearly gay-designed" toilet paper dispenser, but I've never tried to film anyone. Well, one day, i'm in the stall at work, and I realize that my co-worker is clearly jerking off due to the shadows he is making on the floor and his shoes. I have my suspicion as to who it is, and I started to ache to be able to see their cock--especially hard. But there are no peepholes. Then it occurs to me that for this purpose only, I could use my phone--either as a viewer or take video so I can look at it after the fact.

I suddenly realize that I don't exactly know how the guys do it--what angles are safe? Which are fairly safe? Will I even get what I want to see in the shot if I can't see the screen? Which camera to use--front or rear-facing?? So, I quickly experiment and think about the physics. I check my work, but my dumb ass forgets about the volume, so hopefully he doesn't catch on. I decide to go with quick shots over the stall wall, praying he doesn't look up, especially if I create a shadow. I do a few of these each time I see his shadows start up, and wait to see what I can get.

And here's where several twists come into play. It's not the 23yo straight, beefy, dumbass I was hoping for. It's the sexy, around my age guy who has been working here a very long time (and who I have lusted over a very long time), and I would never imagine he'd jerk off at work. But, here's what really fascinates me--in my vids, he's not jo, he's fanning himself with a newspaper. Shirtless (to be fair, he does change in there and this was during that time). Closer inspection spied his phone and a wad of fresh paper towels on the toilet behind him. But, also, a CD or DVD taped to the stall wall about 6 inches down. 

And then it hits me. Based on what I know about him, he might not be able to jo at home. Or he's very horny and has to a lot. Or he does it at the start of work to calm down what I suspect are anger issues--though he's a sweetheart. Very cute, but doesn't have a girlfriend. This is his routine. And he either read advice online or learned a lot along the way to have security measures in place and not be generally clueless like the guys you see in vids. I don't know if my camera antics put him in a holding pattern or if my taking the stall next to him did. But obviously the CD/DVD is to catch people trying to peep over the stall wall. 

So, I give up. I delete the files because I have too much respect for him, and i didn't get anything to jo to really anyway. And then I leave the restroom, sneaking back in to notice from afar that the shadows are back to being more like jacking off and not cooling down. I leave again and await his finishing and getting to his shift. I go into his empty stall to see whatever I might hope to find and JACKPOT. There in the very clean toilet is an undeniable string of cum. I lunge for it. Feel it. Taste it. I see the paper towel is in there. I grab it and squish--it's full of a very large wad of straight boy cum. Despite being watery and losing it's smell and flavor, I play with it in my hands. I taste it. I smear some on my face like a fucking piggy slut in heat. 

Did he leave it for whoever was trying to peep on him? Does he know it was me? Is he angry? However, during work, everything is very normal. God, how I want to offer the guy my mouth next and anytime he wants. But, I just can't risk the trouble.

I decide to pay attention at the next shift and all following shifts to see if he just changes or if he beats off as well. So far, it seems like it might be every shift. Last night, I followed him into the restroom after he was safely in his stall. I'm desperate to choose one next to him and try the under the stall angle that would seem to safely capture him from the cock down. But, I dunno if that would put him in a holding pattern or if he, being very attuned to stall jack off precautions, would catch me. So I choose a stall two down (one between us). 

Definite jack off shadows. I capture some footage to see what I can get---shadows for sure and what seems like reflection in his leather shoes, but not really. I leave so that I can go back in once he exits. He does. I go into the stall. No paper towel, but again a clear wad of cum in the bowl--a smaller load, but enough to savor. 

This is both amazing and agony to me. And what makes it worse is that I could have been enjoying this for the past 5 years. And, the very week I make this discovery, I find out that I am getting a new job (which is awesome), but cruel, mean timing. Thus, this last week, I am going to try to score as much of his cum as possible. And maybe just maybe get his dick on cam so I can see that beauty (I will never upload, and I will delete the videos in case I were ever to be hacked).