Bttms: How slutty/sleazy can your hole get?

My personal favorite is going to the baths in nothing but my Pump jock and laying ass up on a dirty mattress in a public basement room getting fucked by too many guys to count. Taking hits of poppers and just opening my hole to all of the cum available that night! I always lose count and end up with cum running down my legs!

• Upvote 4

My personal favorite is going to the baths in nothing but my Pump jock and laying ass up on a dirty mattress in a public basement room getting fucked by too many guys to count. Taking hits of poppers and just opening my hole to all of the cum available that night! I always lose count and end up with cum running down my legs!

You are a very good boy... :)

My hole gets very very very slutty, I love the feel of the cum dripping from my well used hole, then have someone lick and rim my hole and felch the cum with me as they slide a large plug in my hole to keep the rest of the cum inside my hole were it should be.

then when someone wants more just pull the plug and hammer my hole again and make another deposit

• Upvote 1

Can get as slutty as my tops wants to make it.

Same here. When I offer, I'm mostly up to the tops. Of course I enjoy ending up with more loads than I can count but I have buddys, who like my hole hot and tight. So if they want me, I won't get breed a couple days in advance so they're pleased as always.

I just love to please the men with my ass. Just the way they like it. Keeps the mankind in peace. ;)

Have more fun and get more sleazy while using one of the pads in the public area of the baths than with a room .... drop on the pad, poppers & lube .. once I feel that first hand on my ass to explore my hole then I'm open for every finger, tongue and dick that wants in.

100% pure raw pig bottom ... anyone can do anything with/in/to my hole that they want ....

Within a couple hours ... my hole is a sloppy soggy mess .. then sometimes I'll get a fellow pig who's ready and usually waiting to eat my ass and suck up some of the mess ...

Guest Pwrfkme06

Just come up grab my ass and say I want to fuck you boi and then you can do all you want to my fuck hole

So far I have only played with one guy at a time. Sadly they have all been one shot wonders. I can say for sure though that as long as I have not jerked off after I could definitely go for more cock in my ass. At the very least let the top go for sloppy seconds. But alas it has never happened for me :(

• 11 months later...

Like the previous poster said, I get cock and cum withdrawals. I think about being fucked all the time and every moment I'm not being fucked I'm imagining guy after guy loading my hole.

I get more and more horny with each dick that fucks me. I get an insatiable lust for being fucked that isn't satisfied by any amount of dick in me. I'm always wanting one more cock and load. Cumming doesn't really stop my urge either, maybe for 5 minutes but then I'm craving a cock in my hole straight away and I'm off again.

• Upvote 1

Guest ff-whole

Not slutty or sleazy enough...

I'd love to have my hole open wide and cum dripping out... feel it gurgling with every thrust of dick going in and out of my hole until I hear another roar behind me, and a fill up taking place...

NEXT.... ! ! !

Hadn't had one in a long time...

Anybody coming this way?