Does anyone else feel guilty after having sex?

Guest Natural-bttm

Never!  Sex is about two people having fun how ever they want!  Never judge people....  If They aren't in to BB, teach them why its very important why they must always BB and our BB lord will help them excel in sharing an amazing life form all of us want really fucking badlarge.002-lowres-Me@NASA-no-TR.jpg.c13548153ba4e4dd947000b0b5a25d61.jpg!!! 

Guest descartes70817

I started around the same age as you and catholic guilt burned me afterwards every time, but I still couldn't turn it down when offered. Living in the ultra homophobic world of the British Army made it necessary for survival that I don't get caught, so I had to make decision to do nothing to even give anyone a suspicion I might be gay, mostly by screwing every woman I could, as publicly as I could and basically being a complete mysogynistic jackass.

The result of that was a long and miserable married life trying to keep myself distracted from what I really wanted, and luckily for me I had the kind of looks and personality that women went ga-ga for, plus the big D didn't hurt at all, but living way out in the country miles from the nearest city pussy is easier to find that ass. Basically that early guilt I felt wasted the best years of my life trying to be someone I wasn't. Don't waste a lifetime like I did.

You getting off with someone else other than yourself over possibly mutual interest(s) - guilt would be a very strange feeling.

Even though I do think my dearly departed relatives that I never came out to while they were still living now find it very confusing as to why I do what I do for sexual gratification. Or uncomfortable to beyond difficult to understand even, in this different day and age.

I was brought up religiously  as well but for me it was more a feeling of emptiness. Along with the shame.   I just felt guilty when I was done.  Ut that went away. Again. I don’t think mine was because i felt ashamed of doing it or anything. Rather it was just the feeling that I got. So much that I would leave the bathhouse right away. Nowadays I might make another round. And I don’t feel empty like I did. Ow as younger tho. 

you are feeling guilty because you have been brought up /brainwashed to believe that sexual pleasure outside of marriage is dirty and sinful. Your guilt stems from a clash between the fact you enjoyed the sex and the fact you've been told it is wrong. Sex is a natural animal instinct within all males, Indulge it guilt free as you should, Once you realize it is a phony baseless  teaching you will never question the carnal l pleasure of sex again.

Guest GoneFishing

Ah yea the catholic guilt 

shoot load and scram 

not anymore :)

takes time but you’ll get there. 

The only guilt is that didn’t I stay for one more load at the bath. Usually when I’m walking out mr right is entering. Lol 

Edited by GoneFishing

I guess many of us were at that point once. Feeling 'guilty-and-dirty'; not just for that sketchy seed we accepted, but for being gay and not being in a monogamous 'sanctioned' relationship! UNTIL... we realize the hypocrisy and the double-standards! Then liberation enters the picture...

This frat-boy whom I met on BBRT reminds me of those times when I had accepted the gay part, but promiscuity frightened me but all the temptations. The frat-boy is somewhere in the early phase but on BBRT all the time now. He is really nervous but even more so HORNY. He looks around like he is expecting the morality police to step out of my closet or back-rooms. So I just walk over to the action section and he made it clear he wants to always fuck me face down... when he undresses he is still soft, NERVOUS but the moment my ass goes up he is hard as a rock and he ruts my hole with spit like a champ. I bet after he goes home (to his dorm or secretive lair he won't tell me where it is) he showers and scrubs and feels guilty...

I on the other hand (another victim of a catholic, stymied sexual upbringing) have sworn off all fear, guilt and loathing! I now receive all cocks RAW and unrestricted! I accept the cum, DNA and raw cocks like an electrifying SACRAMENT. No more hang-ups, just full membership of the brotherhood of satyrs and debauchery! NO LOADS REFUSED once the stranger gets started, and no cheating with 'queefing' the cum out! No idea what the status is. Poz would be nice, but probably just novice negative stuff! But hey, he could be a liar, a punk with an agenda! I don't care! No rushing, no regrets, no shame and no denial! While he is on me and after he is long gone! That cum stays where it is put! In my ass to full absorption. With other it goes down my throat (no spitting out like at a cum tasting)  savoring the flavor and on my body until the much delayed, and purposely brief next shower! I want that MUSK OF BUCK, that ESSENCE OF BUCK, that predatory promiscuity to transfer... kinda like savoring a good wine. Being a PIG is all fine and dandy, but as a LATE-CUMMER to the anon bareback scene we tend to relish our 'alleged depravity' and animalistic bondings even more!

• Like 2

I used to feel guilty after walking outside with cum dripping from my ass. And I used to feel degraded right in the middle of sucking really good cock. I would stroke it in my mouth then take it out and just look at his cock for a couple of seconds thinking "why the fuck am I even doing this?" Then put it back in my mouth and continue on while feeling empty.

Its nothing against the tops either. I got on my knees and put his cock in my mouth cause I wanted to. Its that taking cock (and also sucking it) like a (feminized) bottom isn't normal-- but it didn't take that long for me to get over it. Even during those feelings I was able to keep him hard, take him in me, and kept him wanting my ass......... [Bottom/faggots couldn't do that. Juss sayin.]