Speedballs for a 19 Year Old Preppie

mdestry

Holy Shit, this guy is really becoming a whore and cum slut for BBC , lucky boy, keep this story going, every time I read a story I think it is amazing all the twists and turns these writers take to make their stories different and want to have people read, this is a must read for those that love BBC and the transformation of a young boy into a drugged cumslut

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...
1 hour ago, pervinmt said:

Damn!! This was one hot fucking story!!! I felt I had to bump it to the top for people who may have missed it buried pages down. If you haven't read it.....enjoy!!

Thanks pervinmt for the bump! hehe  I don't know how or why but I HAD missed this very hot wild story.  And one thing that makes it even sweeter for me....I live in Louisville!

• Like 2

21 hours ago, PartyandBreed said:

Thanks pervinmt for the bump! hehe  I don't know how or why but I HAD missed this very hot wild story.  And one thing that makes it even sweeter for me....I live in Louisville!

Well I hope you find a hot black stud to fuck you up and fuck you good!

• 1 month later...
  • 1 year later...