I was on Grindr when I came across the guy who bullied all the gay and assumed-gay guys in high school (never the girls though--go figure). It had been about six years since we graduated. I looked at his profile and laughed when he said he was a bottom. Who would've thought? A bully ending up as a bottom? Unheard of. Not.

I messaged him and asked if he was interested in hooking up. He didn't seem to recognize me, or he didn't say anything, but he said he was horny and wanted to hook up on his lunch break and that he liked meeting in the park if that was cool. Safe sex only, of course.

I agreed to meet him there and, before I left, used a pin needle to pop a hole all the way through the middle of the condom wrapper.

We met at the time we agreed on and I realized he was a total "jock bro." We parked next to each other, the side of his minivan facing a wooded area. He sucked me for a bit and slid open the van's door and bent over for me, spreading his smooth bubble butt. My cock started throbbing when I saw the baby seat. A family man. Perfect.

I slipped the condom on, lubed his hole, and started fucking him. It wasn't the first time this guy had been fucked. He wasn't loose, but he wasn't tight either.

After I came, in the condom, which turned him on because he came as soon as he heard me moaning, I did my best to squeeze out as much cum from the condom as possible before I pulled all the way out without him noticing. I packed myself back into my shorts, leaving the condom on my dick, and he smiled when he saw me doing it. "Kinky. Leaving the condom on is kinda hot. You gonna eat that later?" I told him I would. I wouldn't, though. I'd use what was left of it as lube for my diseased bottom friend I fuck from time to time.

I started to get into my car and leave and he said "You think we can do that again sometime?"

I laughed at said "Nah. I hated you in high school and I still hate you. Enjoy your life, pal." And I left.

I went home and jerked off thinking about how a little of my unmedicated and viral load was inside him as he worked his boring job and later when he went home to his family. I came when I imagined him making love to his boring wife. I hope my load takes and he joins the club and everything he loves falls to pieces.

Edited by 25000cocksinmyass
  • Upvote 2

Funny, I always imagine myself getting poz fucked by bullies of my past, one or two in particular. However, it hasn't happened yet and I am starting to think it won't. Whenever I've had an opportunity, either fate or something in me has sabotaged it. It's not the poz thing...I've taken my share of dirty loads..it's the bully thing. I can't let myself be used that way as much as it turns me on and as much as I want it.

• Upvote 1