using used condoms to get loads in your ass.

Guest ff-whole

Yeah! Whenever I find a used condom, if there's any load left, I grab it & empty it in my hole. Then put it on my cock to feel their seed. Especially love bookstores & theaters. But they're getting harder to find. More & more are going bare.

I was lucky, yesterday, found a used condom at the bookstore. Two younger guys came out of the booth, They left me a tasty one.... I sucked the outside to taste his ass on it, then rubbed some of the load on my hole, while eating the rest.

I nutted extra hard... ate that too.

• Thanks 1

I haven't been able to find a used condom in quite a while now. Last one I found probably 7 or 8 months ago. Rolled that one on my cock and jo and added my cum to it an then dumped it all into my ass. Was hot as hell not knowing who it came from or anything else about it other than it was a load of cum.

I have gone into the baths in Phoenix, AX and found used condoms on the floor, in the darkrooms and mazes and sucked the cum out of them or stuffed them in my already used hole to make it more sloppy and wet. Yum!

• Upvote 1

• 1 year later...
  • 1 month later...

I've also been doing this for years.  It's kind of compulsive.  I either eat the cum out of them or empty them up my hole.  Turns me on.  Sometimes I will have seen who the guy is and if he is very attractive that can add to it, but sometimes just pick up all and any.  Also eat the cum around glory holes.

• Upvote 3

Guest bareman

I also look for used condoms in the bookstore. i always eat the cum from them and then take it home empty to play with later.

• 2 weeks later...

Need more men to comment in this forum.. Would like to set up condom swaps to send each other our collected JO loads so we can all be bonded to each other since we're a rare breed of pig that does this.. Please message me! Serious inquiries only, please. 

• Upvote 2

• 5 months later...

Is it wrong that I prefer the cum that's cold and slick on the booth floor? Scoop it up and shove it in my cunt?

Nothing wrong with that. You're just a whore, who gets horny when seeing old cum on the floor. Knowing some random guy jerked off, and that you're going to enjoy his cum in your faggot hole or eat it up. Keep cleaning floors boy

• Upvote 1

• 1 month later...