Question for drinkers

Pigtoy

• 3 weeks later...

The first few times I drank piss I had a hard time getting it down, too.  But, like most of these guys have said.... work up to the stronger "flavors" ;-)  Clear piss basically has no taste, so that's a good place to start.  It won't take you very long to work up to something stronger... and, once you get there, you're hooked (if you're anything like me).  Have fun with it, man.... make sure that you're enjoying yourself, or it's not worth it.

• Upvote 5

just start slowly.  Morning piss is the hardest to get used to but the best as it's loaded with nutrients your body didn't have use of.  (any toxins are filtered out of the blood through the liver and passed out as solid waste, NOT in piss)  I drink a glass of mine (and who ever else's :)

http://www.independent.co.uk/life-style/health-and-families/health-news/urine-the-bodys-own-health-drink-467303.html

• Upvote 1

Guest 120DaysofSodom

Drink lots of water. The piss will be clean and you will have no problem drinking it. Work your way up from there. Most times during piss play, the other guys piss is going to be pretty much just pure H20 because you should be drinking a ton of water so as to never stop pissing.

OK- everyone is touching on the  concept of  getting watered down piss as your entry to watersports. But really, it is  going to be a warm liquid  either of some flavor or not-- the bigger thing is to  rewire your head-- once you get your  mind  into accepting piss, it is no issue afterwards. For those afraid of the  flavor; just make a cup  of beef or chicken  bouillon broth  and drink it a few times, thinking of it as piss. Then, when you get the real thing, the saltiness of the piss will be very familiar- just like the  broth was, and just as warm- and  of course  you enjoyed the broth, so why wouldn't the  piss be just as enjoyable-- you  just have to  trick your mind into  not freaking out over something it really wants and likes. And remember, a guy might cum once or twice and shoot  an ounce or two, but a good pisser can go all night long and deliver  pint after pint  of pleasure 

• Upvote 3

• 4 months later...
  • 5 months later...
Guest anoncumdump1992

I had a regular guy for 2 years who came every morning before work and every evening around 5:15pm to have me drink his piss. First time we did it, I was letting it all just drain out of my mouth. HE SLAPPED ME and said "YOU BETTER FUCKING SWALLOW" and ever since I quickly learned to swallow or I was going to get smacked by this beautiful boy :)

• 3 weeks later...

Love it - first time i went to a piss club I remember deep kissing a taller older guy (i must have been late 20s he early 60s) and he wore leather. We just kept kissing allowing the waters to flow around our legs whenever we felt like it. I was hooked.

The next time I went I had five guys in a circle around pissing all over me. It was on my third time that i decided to swallow - the guy was experienced and knew that i was a beginner so just let it flow gently so i could gulp it down in bite size swallows. I've now perfected this.

Also nothing like giving someone your yellow cum - feeling and seeing him gulping it down with an ecstatic look in his eyes. 

One of the lovely things happened when a guy in his mid 20s just an average looking guy kneeling longingly for a hot piss load. It happened last week at the piss club his eyes were imploring me - i just got my cock ready and gave him the hottest piss load all over him. He loved it.

Guest pozpig46

I have always drank mine own for the longest time. But the last few blowjobs I have given after I take the cum the guy usually has to pee afterwords and I just hold the dick in my mouth till he lets go. 

I have also been holding my piss back till I just cant stand it no more then I attach my self pisser to my dick and put the hose in my mouth and let go I usually hold it for a couple of hours so I have alot to go through the hose .

Tonight I bought a six pack of beer going to drink till all the beer and then hold my piss until I cannot stand it anymore and attach my pisser to my dick and just feed myself 

It will good times tonight.

Have a buddy coming over tonight I have already had 3 beers and will be having more with him tonight so I will have more of my own piss to drink

He is BI so I dont think I will be having his piss as well, but I do suck his dick.

Guest peepee-love

I love getting pissed on, get up to 50 loads a night some times. I've wanted to learn to drink, but every time I try I feel like I'm gonna puke.

How did you guys learn to do it?

If the thought of drinking urine is nauseating, it may not be for you. You must ask yourself why you want to do it in the first place. I'm not sure you can "learn to drink." You either love it or you don't! It's my experience that drinkers are quite uncommon. There are far more people willing to do the pissing then those who will drink. Being a drinker, I regard myself as very lucky! Although most men find it awkward to be asked to pee while being sucked, most gladly oblige.

In my instance, drinking urine became a fetish as a result of being humiliated and bullied during a crucial time of my sexual development. Somehow my mind connected feelings of embarrassment, humiliation, and fear to sexual arousal. The defining moment occurred when another male rudely demanded that I suck his dick. When he did, I burned with humiliation, embarrassment, and a physical tingling of sexual arousal. I blurted, "OK" and he unfastened his pants and exposed himself, and I knelt and took his penis into my mouth. While I didn't expect him to urinate, I wasn't surprised with the sensation and taste when he did because I had already tasted my own urine on several occasions. Anyway, as he urinated and I drank, he laughed and said to his onlooking friends, "I'm pissing!" The sensations I felt during the encounter were profound and included feelings of embarrassment, humiliation, worthlessness, shame and deep sadness. As near as I can surmise, my fetish is rooted in masochism. Additionally, my desire to drink others' urine has only gotten more intense throughout the years because of my perceived naughtiness of the act and other thoughts. For example, as I'm drinking I like to ponder what he may have recently had to eat or drink. I may also wonder where his dick may recently have been; Perhaps it was deep inside a whore's cunt or, better yet, up another dude's asshole. In other words, being in the right frame of mind and very sexually excited will make all the difference in the world!

Chatted with a hot pig on another site this evening about a potential hook up. Part of our chat centered on WS. I'm planning on drinking from the tap when we hook up later this week. I'm a relative novice, having only drank piss once before. Recently however my sexual lust took control and I begged this sizzlin Top pig to piss all over me. He did it and I loved every minute of it. Reading this string got me boned so I drank a glass of my bf's dilute (he drinks lots of water) piss. Fuck, I'm hooked...Mmmmmmmm. Plan on buying a pair of piss yellow Nasty Pig socks to wear to Folsom next week. Guess I'm a convert. Oink, oink

;) ;) ;)

Had my bottle of beer filled with piss on the folsom party. Just stood at the urinals waiting for some real Tops and held my bottle in front of their cocks. No problem to get their stream, they loved it.

And if you want to kind of calm down the strong taste be sure to have some beer still in your bottle before asking for a refill. ;-)

after drinking my own piss for about a year this summer i finally got to be the piss pig i knew i was. got covered in piss and cum two nights in a row in berlin. loved the different types and tastes (only one guy's piss made me a bit overwhelmed). the best was the second night when about 8 men surrounded me and all just let loose. now i need to find some locals and also get pissed fucked!