whats your fetish?

jd112

3 minutes ago, Riverfk said:

C'mon boy, you're killin me with that...

It's all true.  Talk about pushing buttons.  Those things push ALL my buttons.  I think you fit the bill too... 

Mine all belong in other topic sections.  I'll respect the moderators and not go into any details here 🙂  

I've always had a thing for fucking in underwear/jockstraps.  Also have a thing for certain types of piss play as well.  And occasionally I do like verbal dominant tops - certain, specific, types of verbal tops 😄 😄 😄 

• Like 3

mpreg and having the guy I impregnate suckle a nipple until I express milk.

clothing fetishes

watching a neg guy get bred by a guy with an incredibly high VL, then fucking into that guy's cum. after the 3 of us get wrecked on party favors.

playing with ethan wolfe

sex with a college swimmer and a college gymnast--preferably b4 or after they compete in the olympics

so many more...……..

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

16 hours ago, Swampboi said:

Lol. I guess I may be stating  the obvious, but cum/fluid bonding. Everything else stems from that for me. 

I wouldn't exactly call cum a fetish.  It's more natural than anything else.  I do like fluid bonding though...it's a phrase one doesn't hear often enough these days.

Casts, crutches, leg amputations, feet.

Have been into that stuff since I was very young. My mother was/is a nurse and I would secretly play with bandages she brought home.

Have always been turned on when I see a guy or girl on crutches with a broken ankle or with one leg.

A few years ago, I taught myself how to apply medically accurate leg casts and enjoy role playing in public.

Recently spent a couple of weeks in a leg cast with a “broken leg”. Got pushed around a few clubs in a wheelchair one weekend, getting VIP treatment with everyone signing the cast. My toes were on show the entire time. It’s a niche fetish, but got a kick out of knowing I’d probably be giving a few guys hard ons.

563940A5-E93E-4378-99AD-563C344E88F5.jpeg

Edited by liger

Guest Binudenative

- I love, and prefer to be naked, when I suck cock inside an adult theater, video booth or a booty call. I have to be naked when I bottom to be fucked in the ass too, and bottom unprotected and natural. I love a natural, hairy pubic bush mound on women and a hairy butthole on them too. 😉 

Guest Cloudycigarbear

Cigars are my fetish! Seeing a big beefy bearded man smoke a cigar is a total turn on. I would let a hot hairy man smoking a fat cigar breed me any day!

being a extreme bottom, hvl loads, hard cocks to suck and then fuck me, being strangled, whored out,used as a urinal, gang banged, being branded/tattooed as a hiv whore

kept chained up until required for use and having balls and penis removed