Questioins to bottoms: Once you have cum can you continue?

NLbear

I generally lose interest in bottoming after I blow, it just becomes uncomfortable. But since I'm aware of this I don't jerk off while I'm bottoming, and half the time I don't even stay hard because all my attention is focused on the top's cock and my hole. Anyway, it's not my job to blow. It's my job to last as long as the top does, to make sure I get him off and he blows his load inside me.

• Upvote 1

• 2 months later...

As a rule once I cum, it's over, the libido goes to almost zero with me.  So if I'm going to cum it's going to be near the end of the session when the top is about ready to blow his load in my ass as well.  I do love the feeling of a nice hard cock sliding in and out of my hole as I'm cumming though.

I try very hard not to cum while a Top is fucking me.    Rarely, I have had anal orgasms where my Top hit that sweet spot that made my cock shoot out my cum.

I usually can continue to have him fuck me until he has bred me in that situation.    I think I'm able to continue concentrating on my hole and enjoy the pounding I'm getting.

I don't like the Top jacking me off while he's fucking me.    I try to move his hand away from my cock as it interferes with my concentration on my ass muscles.

Usually, if he makes me cum, I go down on all systems.   Getting fucked does get painful.   I need to take a 15-20 minute break--This sometimes pisses off the Top, but it is what it is.    I can't pretend I'm enjoying something when my nerves and muscles are all tensed up.

It's funny how I react to different types of orgasms.

Back when I was a young bottom, it would hurt after cumming if I continued to get plowed- my muscles back there would tighten up and prostate would be too sensitive. At this point, I've learned to breath and let myself relax and withing 5-10 seconds I can continue to get plowed. It takes about a minute to feel euphoric again. If a top is inside me, I want him to use my hole to feel good, it's rare that I cum while getting fucked.

A bottom is not there to just please a top IMHO. A bottom is there to please himself too. Why would you have sex if you didn't get anything out of it? I do not understand Bottoms who just want to please the top and don't expect anything in return. No self esteem?. If you fuck there are two (or more) guys involved. Fuck guys! Don't you think that as a bottom you deserve a little fun as well?? You are sexual, you want to get something out if it as well.

A decent top would like to please the bottom too by the way. If not, he wouldn't even be fucking me.

I don't think I will ever understand Bottoms who just function as a cum hole. I am a person. I have sexual feelings. I want a top to fulfill my needs. A top uses me to fulfill his needs. But there are two of us. He uses me to dump his load and I use him to get what I want.

I know I am ranting. I just do not understand Bottoms who have sex without getting anything out of it. I want the top to fuck me and cum. But I also want the top to make ME cum.That is the joy of sex between guys.

Too much to ask?

Thank you! LOVE LOVE LOVE this post. Yes, I want the top to feel good if I am the bottom. But I am NOT just a hole to be used. Nor will I treat a bottom as just a hole to be used.

To the question posed.... I have experienced the same thing.. But I (like others have said) have come to the realization that it's about the chemistry.. If I'm into the guy, then I can keep going after coming with no problem. If the chemistry isn't what it should be.... Then I struggle... I try to keep going and most usually do.. After all, I'm not using him anymore than I want him to use me.. If he got me off, then I want to give him the same pleasure. So I suck it up, and give him what he came for...

• Upvote 1

I've struggled with this, too.  But, I agree with TigerMilner, that you really can train your body..... Years ago, after I shot my load, I was done... pull your dick out and remind me where I put my pants... I wanted to head out the door.  But, over time, I've taught myself that getting fucking after blowing your wad is actually a pretty amazing experience.  Usually, I prefer to shoot after I've had my hole loaded up, but things don't always work out like we planned.  Occassionally, there will be an awesome dick fucking my hole and I just lose my nut right there (if you can do this to me again, get the fuck over here and bend me over ;-).... or sometimes the top plays with my dick so much that I just can't hold back.  I have some pretty awesome cum control, but sometimes the boys need to fly.

2 things.... First, getting fucked after cumming is awesome... no longer is my mind thinking about my orgasm... it's focusing on each and every sensation in my hole and I can really work my hole around your pole to make it even better for you.  And second, if I'm all poppered up, I could give 2 shits if I cum or not.... if I'm huffing poppers you can keep fucking my ass until kingdom come.  Poppers just turn me into a total slut.... and I fucking love it ;-)

Extremely few bottoms can keep getting fucked once they cum. I usually need like 15 mins recovery time if I'm very horny. There's no way I can keep getting fucked. I've planned it lots of times, no matter anything I do/set in my mind I just can't. It hurts like hell, it's like a burning sensation mixed with some strange pain and zero interest in sex.