Questioins to bottoms: Once you have cum can you continue?

NLbear

• 3 weeks later...

When I first started bottoming, it didn't feel good to continue to be fucked after I had cum. Over time, that changed. I do enjoy the mind blowing orgasm that I get when I haven't cum in a long time and finally cum after taking multiple loads and some is fucking me. It does reduce the intensity of the fuck but not my desire.

Happened to me for the first time the other night. A top made me cum, blasting my load all over my clothes. He then bent me over and proceeded to fuck me. 

It was a little more difficult, but I think it was more because he had a giant fat prick -- larger than any I'd ever taken -- than because I'd already come.

i usually edge and pretty quickly that brings out the slut in me with an insatiable lust for cum in my cunt.  I don't touch my cock or want the top to while i am being fucked. like many others, once i cum I'm done.. and its usually a huge load because this bottom only cums every 10 days or so. sometimes that means i cum from getting fucked. some guys hit me just right and i cum while getting fucked... usually gets on my face i shoot so hard. best sleep ever after cuming after getting loaded and fucked by many guys

I enjoy the sex over the orgasm and dont usually cum first or when getting fucked, so I'd rather have more sex than a session ending orgasm. But, to satisfy your play partner you sometimes do things for them that get them off and visa versa

It depends on the guy I'm with and how horny I am, sometimes after I cum I'm pretty much over sex if I'm not that into the guy, But if I am I can go more than once. I usually try not to cum until the end so I stay as horny a finality as possible for however long the top wants to fuck me. But if I do cum and lose my labido while I'm getting fucked I'm not gonna stop him, that'd b rude lol and not long after I'll b horny again from still getting fucked

I am a multiple cummer, so cumming once won't make me loose interest. The feel of a hard dick breeding my ass will keep me horny and I'll cum over and over.

I am with you @ HotSeed never lose interest with a top fuckin me n like to cum with him n usually can (_0_)

• 3 weeks later...

I haven't been faced with that kind of situation all that often actually.

Most times I don't cum at all while being fucked and I don't even try to either. Don't get me wrong, there's nothing better in the world than a fat daddydick up my ass and I love that feel of a man's cock sawing in and out of my boyhole. But unless it's really like beer can thick, it normally will not make me cum. Especially since I don't play with my dick while getting fucked and don't like the top to do it either. When in bed with a guy, all I think about is his pleasure.

Once he's done and out of the door, I lean back, finger his cum out of my hole, lick it off my fingers and jerk off to the taste of his load on my tongue.

But the rare cases that it actually happened, that's when things got a little dificult. Never found out why, but once I've cum, my hole starts feeling sore from one second to the other. I've found that most times it's easier to clamp down on the guy's cock, even though it may hurt, and get him off quickly than to have him going on for ages until he finally shoots his load.

But I don't mind the pain. As I said before, it's all about pleasuring the top.

• Upvote 1