Getting fingered

Guest SBBOY

Guest SBBOY

I hate my hole getting fingered before I get fucked, it just doesn't feel good, can feel it all boney. I think it's because the finger is thin and my hole closes around it, my body possibly thinking it's a stool passing. It's not a good sensation. Perhaps it's the bones of the finger that make it uncomfortable where cock is all muscle.

Stick a nice big thick dick in my hole and I'm in heaven. You'd think it would be the other way around. Go figure

Anyone else feel the same?

I'm in complete agreement. I appreciate that most tops think they're doing me a favour by penetrating me with something smaller before giving me their cock, but I find it counterproductive. It actually makes my ass tense up rather than relax. We always think of cocks being "hard", but unlike a boney finger, they're a soft fleshy type of "hard". I think that's what makes them feel so much nicer than a finger, despite their larger girth.

If a top wants my to help my relax my hole, some poppers and/or his tongue will get the job done perfectly. No need to go poking around with your knuckely fingers.

If a top wants my to help my relax my hole, some poppers and/or his tongue will get the job done perfectly. No need to go poking around with your knuckely fingers.

Agree, until I am relaxed then I do not mind whether it is fingers, cock dildos or a fist.

Definitely agreed. Fingers have bones and nails! How difficult is it to understand that it's not all that pleasurable compared to a flexible tube of flesh that can reach much further but at least adapts itself to your anatomy?

Only if you are getting fucked by a soft cock (which probably is about the same length as an index finger). An erect cock IS called a "boner" for a reason. AT least with a finger, it can be easily manipulated (twisting, turning, bending) to "adapt ... to your anatomy"

I agree, not often that fingers do much for me. I like a top to get fingers in me if he is doing it before he gets my pants off, like in a crowd or something "forbidden". But if i"m laid out and ready to go, put the cock in me and go. I find that often men who have been partying and/or drinking too much will finger in hopes of getting hard and they act like 20/30 minutes of deep aggressive fingering is something I should like. Guess what, It's not hot. Unless your fingers are gonna bust a load, move on to the good stuff. And if you know you are too high or drunk to get it up, do me the courtesy of just admitting it. Don't wear me out for nothing.

This is good information to have. I can only think of one playmate that objected to fingering. Maybe the others were more experienced in the fisting arena? Fisting is not a favorite but is something I've learned to do for those that are really into it. In order to FF though, I really have to be into the bottom.

Maybe there's something to say for technique? I don't just go poking/jabbing around with a digit, i go slowly, use plenty of lube and always keep my nails trimmed short. Will usually end up with two, possibly three and slowly massage the sphincter.

It's something I'll definitely keep in mind that some may not like it.

Edited by otebbtop

Yeah, it could be that you have exceptionally good technique that your bottoms have enjoyed... I don't know.

I can say that while I don't usually enjoy being fingered, I generally don't tell my tops that I'm not into it, or ask them to stop. The only time I'll say something is if they ask me point blank if I like being fingered. Then I'll tell them 'no', and they're usually happy to move on to something I do like. But most of the time I'll just endure it, and try to focus on the fact that it shouldn't be too much longer until their cock is deep in my ass instead of their fingers.

• Moderators

A finger with trimmed nail up to the first joint just to make sure I am opened and lubed is ok. Deep aggressive fingering is a pain.

In a bathhouse or group setting after I have taken cocks and loads, I don't mind an appreciative fingering to check how slutty my gaping hole is. ;)

I generally don't tell my tops that I'm not into it, or ask them to stop.

Finding something else that is more enjoyable and guiding it there is definitely a better approach than focusing on something unpleasant which could spoil an experience.

But most of the time I'll just endure it

Have to snicker at that, although i would prefer that my bottom enjoy, rather than "endure" anything ;)