sex with ex con

Man4manplay

long story short in my work about a month ago this new guy was hire ( under a government program for ex convicts). we have become good friends, he told me he was in jail for drugs ( got out for good conduct). He told me moved here cause before going to jail he got in serious problems in the streets. He found out I was gay, and he told me he used to fuck guys in jail ( but apparently he hasn't since he is out). Our friendship is only at work but he invited me to go to his house over the weekend ( 4th of july). Im not sure he is hitting on me and I don't want to be rude, I don't even know if I even should go to his house, but what if he wants to fuck me? what should I do?

• Upvote 1

It seems you may be putting a bit too much emphasis on the fact that he was in jail. His crime was drugs. There are many people who use/sell drugs who never get sent to jail. And he got out for good behavior. If you want to foster a friendship, go for it. If you want to keep it an at-work relationship, be clear. If he wants to fuck you, then decide if you want him to fuck you. Admittedly, I very little respect for laws that imprison people for what I consider victim-less crimes (ie, using chems), so I don't see this situation as any different from encountering a guy at a bar, on a website, or anywhere else.

I recently was presented with this dilemma as well. A few weeks ago, this hot big black top hit me up on one of the apps. Well, as most of you know, that's a weakness of mine even though I am predominately a top. This guy was older, not unattractive at all however something just seemed a little off. He then confided that he had just been released from state prison three months ago and was having problems meeting good bottoms. To sweeten the silent proposal, he sent a picture of his amazingly gorgeous uncut 11" cock. Thick as hell. Instantly, I was ready but I error-ed on the side of caution. For one, he was an hour away. On Southern California freeways, that might as well be two to three hours. Two, what was his offenses? Was it violence or drug related? If drug related, did he do drugs or deal with them. Very important because no one wants Hep C. Three, he wanted raw and even though I am on PrEP, I had not been on the regiment long enough for me to have peace of mind. Lastly, would he be violent towards me. There are just too many unknowns. Now, some will say that those unknowns are also present with your regular run of the mill hookup. And they maybe right. Maybe it's all psychological?

Since then, we have talked a few more times. Once I have an idea as to his temperament, if that's even possible via an app, I will entertain the possibilities. Just my experience.

Guest 24collegekid420

I live with one he is my husband. Was in prison for 10 years. Sex is amazing with him love the way he fucks me.

I don't understand the problem.

Do you want him to fuck you? Accept the invitation.

Do you just want to remain friends? Accept the invitation.

Are you unsure of what will happen or what you want, but are open to seeing where it goes either way? Accept the invitation.

Do you need a reason to feel superior over somebody who got a rough start, made a minor mistake, and has fully paid his dues for that, while you get away with rolling through stop signs or driving through 'orange' traffic lights and haven't had a ticket since 1993? Well then go or don't go... but be sure to introduce your new friend to everyone you know as "the ex-con"...

I would think that your work does some checking into his background before hiring to make sure he is not some child molester and he was released early for good behavior after serving time for drug charges which could have been for having a few joints on him when he got busted. Just be cautious.

• 2 weeks later...

Regardless of his background, ask yourself if you really want to piss where you eat. Fucking with people you work with is a risky proposition, even more so if there is any chance of either of you being in a position of authority over the other at work.

If there is real potential for a relationship long term, it may be worth letting it develop. But for me, the rush of a good fuck couldn't temper the risk of hurt feelings or expectations later.