Bottoms: what's a top's best compliment?

sites5

The two main ones that I can think of have been mentioned: when he wants to fuck you again straight away, and second, when he recommends you to his friends.

Aside from that I love when a guy compliments my ass. I have a very girly ass in that its very curved (which I know is not to the taste of some guys who like a more masculine ass). I was always conscious of it in school and hated getting in the showers...I would barely stay more than 30 seconds in the shower before grabbing a towel and covering up. I am very comfortable with it now thanks in part to the compliments I get that I arch my back even more. I have been told countless times it makes it look very inviting for cock.

• Upvote 1

Fucking me before shooting their loads, males usually tell me: " Mmmmmm what a fucking good ass", " You're a good slut", "You're my fucking cumwhore", "You're a good ass bitch", things like this, and usually" I've never been sucked like this before"... I love verbal guys who treats like the cum slut that I am. You can use my sweet hot holes for your pleasures or your buds's ones.

• Upvote 1

The best compliments are, "I like dumping my cum inside you and know you're going to hold in inside all day", and getting bred then he stays inside my hole and starts fucking again leaving more.  Pretty hot if the top says nothing and just breeds you as much as he likes, then gets up when he had enough, like your suppose to be a receptacle for his cum.

• Upvote 1

• 4 weeks later...

As a Bareback Top, I don't cum in every bottom's ass. For example, at an orgy it may be logistically impossible [i can fuck 10 holes but can't shoot 10 loads]. So the GREATEST COMPLIMENT is the fact that I've shot my load in your ass. There is no higher compliment. 

[ps bottom must always thank the Top for his load]

• Like 1
  • Upvote 4

Another nice compliment is when a top wants to fuck you every time he's in town. I've been experiencing this over the past three months with a married truck driver who passes through my town every Thursday. He is on a really tight schedule and has to deliver goods within a certain timeframe, so the fact he goes out of his way to spend an hour with me every week is a real compliment.