What is the best about bareback bottoming

Bottom Jim

This may have been posted before but I was wondering what guys like the best about being a bareback bottom

for me it the sticky feeling I have on my ass after a guy has cum. I rarely feel a guy shooting in me. What I like to do is after he has pulled out feel my ass with my finger. Usually I can feel the sticky cum in my hole.

any other comments?

• Upvote 1

Yeah... feeling the actual cum shots is a pretty rare thing... not many guys past the age of 22 shoot that hard really.

To me, the central attraction of bottoming is being penetrated by another man. What led me to bareback bottoming is the special connection you get when a man actually deposits his sperm inside you. Being bred has some sort of deep psychological effect that I can't define. But it's powerful enough that once I started taking loads, there was no turning back.

• Like 2
  • Upvote 2

Guest Pwrfkme06

For me it is the fact I am the mans bitch and my ass is all his. I love the feeling I get knowing my ass gets men off.

I rarely feel the guy cumming inside. On some occasions if a guy has a big load and saved up for a few days I'll feel that big spurt which does feel good.

Either way the best part about bareback is really the enjoyment the top gets out of it. For me it definitely feels better as well because the plastic of a condom blocks so much. But I know tops who barebacking me are loving it ten times more.

From my experience having a guy bareback me they just love being inside me. Edging on my hole, spitting on my hole and fucking in my hole. That's what I love. A guy who just enjoys being inside me and I can see it by the smile on his face.

The icing on the cake is when the guy is getting close and then starts cumming. I love feeling the thighs and his pelvis pushing into my ass as deep and he can go. Most tops I've been with just collapse on me after cunning and don't mind. A lot of them can even go a second round because the reality of the situation hits them. A piece of then is inside me. I'm carrying their cum and their DNA that tends to turn a lot of guys on.

• Like 3
  • Upvote 5

Guest ff-whole

The submissive feeling of getting pounded and feeling a hard dick entering my arse. Then when the top is cumming, knowing you have a load of hot sticky goo in your arse. The slutty feeling of being used and when it's a gangbang in a guy sauna, or darkroom, the whore I am. I love to be used in all kind of positions and being dominated.

The knowledge that his seed, the very essence of his manhood, is being given to me. Not going to waste in a condom. Gives so much more meaning to the sex. Not only gives my body an orgasm, but gets my mind off as well. His DNA in me.... Incredibly erotic.

• Upvote 7

The connection I feel with the top when he is in me bare is almost overwhelming. I don't usually feel it when he cums, but hearing him moan knowing that I was able to give him that pleasure, gives me pleasure. Then when I stand up and I can feel the wetness of his load in my hole. Knowing his cum is inside of me. It really gets me off mentally.

• Like 2
  • Upvote 4

Guest faggot hole

It is the thrill of knowing that He has deposited the gift of His seed deep within me; that i am, in a way slightly more human because i carry that seed within me. Also, and definitely not to be minimized, is the comfort that comes from knowing that by taking my ass, He is taking control, that He is asserting ownership, that He is confirming, once again, that my role in life, as a cum receptacle is a worthy one; that by abusing me He is honoring me as well.

I love being treated like the whore I was born to be. I love being nothing more than a fuckhole, a receptacle for sperm, a slut who is only good for pleasuring cocks. Oh, and I love to feel cum dribbling out of my used hole and down my ballsack. ;)

• Like 1
  • Upvote 5